AirTran Airways - Airtran - Hartsfield Jackson - Atlanta - Rude Employees

Wow, after the third issue with Airtran at Hartsfield Jackson Airport in Atlanta, my wife and I will never fly using their airline again. The employees must be trained to be rude and to have no compassion. This third and final attempt to fly Airtran started with a flight that was booked urgently due to a family emergency. My wife's dad who already had one heart attack in the past went in for a standard check up and was immediately taken back to emergency. Her mother was panicked as they decided to do a heart cath right on the spot. She called my wife and we booked a flight. She intentionall went with no checked baggage and was on time but security was slow. She still got down to the gate in time per the requirements she had a few minutes to spare. The door was shut but the plane was still sitting at the gate connected to the boarding catwalk and they had not rolled it back. My wife approached the girl at the gate who was rude to her and sat and argued about the time. My wife explained that her phone had gps and had the exact time. The girl proceeded to argue. After an exhausting and usless debate my wife gave up and went over to try and book delta. About 8 minutes later she saw a person come out of the boarding catwalk and they rolled the plane back. She went back and asked the girl at Airtran who stated that was a supervisor. My wife asked for the supervisors name and the girl would not give her the name of the supervisor. She asked why the plane stayed 8 additional minutes and why she could not have boarded. The gir just added an additional layer of rudeness. They are lucky my wife's father did not die that day they delayed her in getting home. Again, we had two other issues with baggage and both employees were just plain rude.
ID