OUTDOOR SIGNS AMERICA-JUNK JUNK JUNK!!!

JUNK JUNK JUNK!!! Our company bought an outdoor lighted arrow sign from this company. When we received it, we couldnt believe what a piece of junk it was. The guys tore it apart & its made of mostly plastic with some aluminum. They are going to rebuild it with steel so it wont blow away in the wind!!! This is just sad sad sad that a company with the word America & made in America, would sell something like this!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM OUTDOOR SIGNS AMERICA unless you have the need to rebuild it!! JUNK! JUNK! JUNK! JUNK! JUNK! JUNK!

My mom bought a outdoor non lighted sign from them for our community center. When we took it out of the box, it had unfinished work all over it.

It was nothing but plastic & staples which was not put together tightly & the staples were not all the way through the plastic. It was terrible workmanship. IT obviously had not been inspected by anyone before it was shipped out. Because it was so big & could not be sent back, we simply asked them to reimburse us for the time & screws it would take to fix it ourselves.

Fair enough. We asked for a $50.00 credit on my mom's credit card. They agreed. We waited for the usual 2 billing cycles & never got the credit for it.

I have emailed them twice & called to no avail. They will not answer any correspondence! Do not buy from these people.

Never again & I will pass the word around on the internet. I am in the process of reporting them to the BBB in their area.

ID