AirTran Airways - It's a Federal Offense!!!

Did you know it was a FEDERAL OFFENSE to touch a flight attendant? Well, I found out on my flight from Puerto Rico this past Sat. I had to deal with a psycho attendance who kept telling me I touched her BUTT and it's a FEDERAL OFFENSE TO TOUCH HER! The truth... I touched her FRICKEN ELBOW trying to get her attention! She ignored me for at least 45 minutes, until she stopped and asked me "DID YOU TOUCH ME? IT'S A FEDERAL OFFENSE TO TOUCH ME!" I kept trying to tell her I didn't touch her BUTT, but she wouldn't stop yelling at me! I had to yell back "LEAVE ME ALONE..GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" This lady came back down the aisle and said she was going to write me up before I write her up ...again, I had to ask her to "LEAVE ME ALONG AND GO AWAY...GO AWAY!" SERIOUSLY! This woman clearly wasn't stable! I truly feared for my life! I have no intention of every getting on another AIR TRAN FLIGHT!

don't touch or grab flight attendants. do you like to be grabbed?

that's common sense.

if you try to get her attention and she doesn't hear you, use the call button. you were in the wrong.

ID