Cheapflightdeals - Fraud of cheap-flight-deal.com

I bought 2 tickets and paid 1502$ via Western Union. I never got what I paid for. On the forum of www.tripadvisor.com you can find another scammed customers of this website. There are some websires of this fraud - www.cheap-flight-deal.com, www.cheap-flights-deal.com, www.cheap-air-deal.com, so be careful with those guys! They tell you that you can't pay with credit card or/and PayPal cause some technical problems that they have, and suggest you to pay via Western Union or bank transfer. If you fault scammed too, I suggest you to report to UK Police www.actionfraud.police.uk.

cheapair-flights.com is another fraud website. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@cnn

its in UK, so i dont not how i can report!

Just fell in the trap. They have adds all over skyscanner which are known as trustable so I fell for it.

2 tickets to Berlin, last week of student vacation, I waited the whole summer for this trip... I am devastated..

What did you all do??

They are still promoting themselves. I wonder why the UK police is not doing something to catch these thieves. Is it so difficult to buy (?) a ticket from them and follow who is taking the money?

hey all .

im from holland i also bought a ticket at www.cheap-flightdeals.com at 1 may. i lost 1000 euros

the site went down.

and then they started a new one. www.cheap-flightdeal.com.

so everybody watch out for that website. its a fraud !!!!!!

I tried to stop the transfer or recuperate the $3,407.20 by informing the bank about the fraud. The answer I received from the bank a few days ago was: THE FUNDS HAVE BEEN IMMEDIATELY WITHDRAWN FROM THE ACCOUNT, SO WE REGRET WE ARE UNABLE TO RETURN THE PAYEMENT AS REQUESTED.

Did anyone received information from the UK police department?

Same here!! i bought 3 tickets for almost 9000$!!

got nothing so far!!.... and the bad part is i googled it before paying to check if it was a fraud ..i got nothing!

+usually when there is paypal its secured! the Lloyd bank is in on d fraud!!!!!

@Dalia

I had the same problem and I'm in Beirut to. My father fell for their lies and sent the money via western union, is there anyway to report this and get the money back?

I dealt with the same problems, but now I know how the get the cheapest tickets and the best seats! Click Here! it really worked for me in finding cheap and comfortable flights without getting fooled!

I have the same problem too. I bought 2 tickets and paid 1614$ via Bank Transfer.

I with you that you need some backup. I just reported it to UK police.

View more comments (16)