American Casting Company Went ballistic on me for no good reason.

This woman is crazy and full of bull. I called her to ask her a question about a commercial I had did. I had recently moved and my check went to my old address and there was no contact information on my sheet so desperately I called to ask her if she had their contact info. I assume she would know because how could I have been booked if she didn't? I asked nicely then all of a sudden without warning she insanely starts mouthing off to me saying I'm making her life difficult and blah blah blah, making it seem like I'm ***. I couldn't even get a word out to explain. At the time I am going through a difficult situation so I said bye and hung up. Not finished this old hag calls my boyfriend and asks him if I'm the cause for all his problems lately because I said bye and hung up. She also said that she dropped me because I supposedly mouthed off to her. Mouthing off is when someone is continually talking and don't shut up. It is usually not in a good way. Saying bye and hanging up in a nice way is not mouthing off. Get it right hunny. Better yet GO CHECK YOURSELF INTO A MENTAL INSTITUTION. Yes I said it. GO CHECK YOURSELF INTO A MENTAL INSTITUTION! It seems all the money you're making off all us poor extras is driving you crazy! She also dropped someone because they had an emergency which they provided proof on paper. I have seen and hear it all from this lady from different people I meet on set. This woman is full of it and karma is heading her way.
ID