Joseph Janvier Jewelers

I walked into this store they keep the door locked it smelled musty and like smoke. I was looking for my 10 year anniversary diamond tennis bracelet. There is a girl on her cell phone behind the counter. She never acknowledged I was even there and she was dressed like it was her day off, I wouldn't doubt she is a drug addict. She walked into the back room and went to the back door and LIT a cigarette in the store I was pissed. Then she was talking like a truck driver f-word was every other word I had my 6 year old with me. An older guy with glasses helped me with my repair but I will never go back there and hopefully the owner gets rid of trashy employees like that.

I went there because i heard they buy stolen gold from the public, so if your house got robbed go check Joseph Janvier Jewelers cases first. My husband said that the police have many records of them buying stolen gold items.

I agree I went to this store and it smelled like smoke inside. The young girl was rude and tried to sell me something I wasn't looking for.

Then she was rude to me because I told her I wasn't interested in the piece, she walked away answered the phone and went outside to talk and smoke. Bad employee and bad management I'll never go back.

View more comments (1)