Great Expectations Forth Worth, Fraud

When I joined Great expectation on the 6th of Oct of 2009 I was not going to signed up for any packages but Eva LaFavers and Jim Halpine guarantee that I was going to get at least 50% back of my money if within a year I did not meet anybody that I was interested and attracted to. Jim Halpine, Supervisor signed on the bottom of the Membership Agreement a statement stating: "GE guarantees Claudia will meet a minimum of ten men she is interested and attracted to in her first year or we will refund 50% of her membership." GE, false advertisement is against Visa regulations. I was promised that I was going to meet at least 10 men that I was going to be interested and attracted to, and Great expectations did not deliver such services to me. I did everything on my part. I went on blind dates, I went to GE events but GE always have the same old people attending their events therefore I never met anybody new nor my age. When I first joined GE she showed me pictures of guys around my age and good looking, but after I paid the $2,500.00 with my Visa credit card, I went online to find the same guys and they were either taken or in-active. That is call false advertisement and it is against the law. If any guy was interpreted on me, they would go to the site and pick me, I would get an email stating that I have been chosen, and to view their profile and choose if I wanted to go out with them or not. The majority of the guys that picked me on the GE website could have been my grandfathers, they were not my type and I was definitely not interested on them.GE promised and their contract read that I was going to meet at least 10 in one year, and up until now I have only met one, which is Derick. I paid for a promise that they made to me, but they did not deliver the services. I want the full membership price back for emotionally damages. I tried to talk to Eva and explain to her what was going on. I sent her an email about my cancelation request and asking her to refund me the money but she stated that they do not refund. If I paid for services and I did not received what they promised, why should I pay for it? GE, Eva and Jim failed to deliver for what I paid for, therefore is nothing but fair for me to get 100% of my money back. GE, Eva and their staff are only interested on making customers enroll on their dating services for a high fee, but they do not care about customers emotional well being. I paid for services, I expect to get what I paid for and I never did. Credit card purchases are protected under the Fair Credit Billing Act, therefore I am entitle to at least get 100% of my money back from GE for damages, false advertisement, lack of delivery of services. I tried to resolve the issue with Eva and since she stated on an email (a copy is attached) that they do not do refunds, I decided to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, Texas Attorney General, the FTC and Bank of America. I believe that GE is taking advantage of customers, overcharging and under delivering. On my case, GE did not deliver the services they promised to me.I am completely unhappy with my transaction with GE. Attach is a copy of the emails I sent, I called their 817 332 **** number, I left messages after messages with Laily and Lauren, but all my efforts were worthless until I decided to file a dispute with my bank. I told Jim that I wanted my money back, and anything less than that would be unacceptable since they failed to deliver what I had paid for and for breach of contract. The services that GE promised were not deliver and the quality of services that they provide are poor, not worth GE being in business and stealing from customers. The level of services that GE provides is not worth the money they charge, GE is stealing and taking advantage of customers. GE should be put out of business and should be stop from committing such unlawful acts. GE have not deliver the services that they promised in writing and attach is a copy of the statement the Jim wrote and we agreed upon. I am dissatisfied of the way that Eva and Jim the representatives of GE Fort Worth have handle my cancelation request. The FCBA law protects me from GE wrong doing and the illegal ways of their dealings; therefore I am requesting 100% of my money back.

So did you ever get your money back?? I'm in a similar situation with the same fort worth office, and I'm at a lost of what to do..

Richardson, Texas

USAA stole $1000,00 from me

I have contacted USAA about a $1,000.00 deductible that they are claiming I owe. I paid it, I have file several disputes, and they still won't give me my money back. The USAA representative lie to me, they missed inform me and they are holding me liable for lies their own employees told me. Another agent opened two claims for me, when it should have been only one, also, he said I was only going to be charge for one claim after he opened two, he said it was going to be only $500.00 that was a lie too. Now they are charging me $1,000.00. I have talked to many supervisors and managers and they all escalate my case. Which are lies too, because they don't even review my case, they just assume. They don't care about the misrepresentation and the lies their employees told me, they just want me to pay for their mistakes. I asked them to review the conversations I have had with their emplo9yees, but guess what? Now they tell me that those conversations were never recorded ((conveniently for them). I am sick of their lies. I am not responsible for $1,000.00 deductible, my deductible should be $50.00.
Richardson, Texas
Service
Usaa Claim

Ink Busters - INKBUSTERS ARE NOTHING BUT SCAM

Inkbusters, Robarker, & Associates are nothing but fraud. I bought their product, it burned my arm, I contacted them for help and for my money back and he did not refund me my complete money. I have red burns in my arm, it itches and I do not know what to do. Do not use TCA acid from Ink busters to remove your tattoos. I have talked to Rick Baker, and he would not give me my money back, I filed a complaint with the BBB and he did not respond. He is a crooked and he should be in jail for robbing from innocent customers.

I purchased this product as well, but didn't realize the instructions were so detailed. I then e-mailed them to let them know I was too afraid to try there product after seeing the directions.

All I got was a smart *** reply.

I then e-mailed them back a few more times letting them know I was going to return the product (completely unused btw ) I never heard anything and I still haven't received my refund. Inkbusters is the worst customer service I've ever received and they are total scammers and very rude.

Did anyone bother to read the directions? Read the *** directions.

It's supposed to sting a little. It's supposed turn red and brown. It's supposed to itch. I just tried it according to directions and it worked fine.

No stinging, mild itching if that. I used 50% strength. I'm 2 days in on my first application.

It frosted, I neutralized it, washed it off with soap and water and let dry. How can you possibly screw it up?

I bought this it burn my hand dont work at all maybe I don't know how to use it but my hand got so irritated. It just acid. Peace of *** don't work.

Bought this product for my husband..all it did was peel his fingers and make them red and sore..when I asked for help..maybe we were doing it wrong I was told to just return it. So I returned the product for a FULL refund as advertized and was only refunded about 1/3 of my money. When I emailed and asked why I was told shipping and handling charges!!@#@

This protect does Not work and they do NOT stand behind their guaranty!!

View more comments (3)
Gatesville, Texas

SHERATON ON THE FALLS WORST HOTEL IN CANADA

We checked in at the Sheraton on the falls at 1909, we took a shower we got ready and we went to use our $60.00 gift card the Sheraton gave us to play arcade games. We walked around watching the theaters, restaurants and shops, and finally we got hungry and we went to eat. The 1st of July is Canada day so we watched the fireworks from the Restaurant. At around 0120am we got to our room and we went to sleep because we had a flight to catch in the morning and we were going to have to fuel the car, cross the border to the USA, find our way back to the airport and drop the car off. While still at the Sheraton, Cristian went down stairs to get the car, I stayed upstairs getting ready, I said to myself the other two hotels did not have a plasma TV, and we haven't watched TV, let me at least turn this plasma TV on. I turned the TV on and I saw a big black square on the right side of the TV. I thought it was going to go away, I kept getting ready doing my hair, make up etc etc, and I went by the TV and I still saw the black spot with little lines inside the spot. before I head down stairs, I decided to call the front desk to let them know that the TV was broke, but they did not answer, I grabbed my staff and in my way out I found a housekeeper writing on a clipboard, I told her: the TV in room 372 is broke, I called the front desk but nobody answer, I had left the TV on for you to see, she said: I will go check. And I left, got in the car with Cris drove to BUF and came back to Texas. on Sunday the 4th of July, I received a disturbing call from the Sheraton Manager, stating that I was going to get charge CAD 1,000.00, and accusing me of breaking the TV, I told him what happened, I told him if I had never turn the TV on in the morning that I would have never known that it was broke. He said they were going to charge me $1,000.00 CAD. I told him again and again the situation he was rude, did not want to hear it and I asked to speak to his supervisor. He gave me the phone the director of operations but of course he did not answer his phone. I contacted Starwood/Sheraton Corporate office and filed a complaint, Lisa Loucks at 4876 said she was going to call the Sheraton and talk to them. The 8th of July $951.52 USD, came out of my bank account and I have disputed those charges with my bank The manager from the Sheraton said that because I was the last one in that room that I broke the TV, he said nobody reported it before, and the house keeper said that the TV was not broke last time they cleaned that room. 1st, who knows how long that tv has been broke because nobody goes to the Niagara falls to watch tv, and who knows how long its been since it was turned on. 2nd, who knows if the customers that check out before I check in broke the TV and the house keeper did not notice. 3rd, how about if the house keeper broke it while vacuum or cleanifng? 4th is the housekeepers job to turn on and turn off tvs to make sure they are working, but who is watching them to make sure that they do usually do the right thing? The house keeper is not going to admit that she have not check the TV to see if it was broke or not because she/he knows they will get fire. I have been accused wrongly, I have been to beautiful countries and hotels in my life and this have never happened to me before. I have stayed in 5 stars hotels in Dubai, in downtown San Antonio (el alamo) beautiful hotels in Dallas, the W, Marriot, I have stayed in top of the line hotels in Korea, and Los Angeles, etc etc and I have never ever had been treated so low, so unprofessional and with so much unfairness and prejudice like I have been at the Sheraton on the Falls. I called the Niagara falls police department but they said they could not come and make a report about the broken TV, I just want justice, the Sheraton do not have with out the benefit of the doubts proofs of who broke the TV, and because their staff/house keeper are not doing their job, and failed to check the TV like they suppose to, now I am the victim of fraud and scam by the Sheraton, charging me and accusing me for breaking their TV.
Gatesville, Texas

Live Out Loud and Loral Langemeier scam services

15 November 2008 Loral Langemeier Owner/President Live out Loud P O Box 36 Zephyr Cove, NV 89448 On the 15th of May of 2008, I subscribed for Live out Loud coaching session. On the 17 of May 2008 I sent a cancelation notice as written in the contract. It took awhile to get assistance from one of the representatives of LOL, and when I did, they never address my cancelatin request, instead they assigned me to a coach. LOL, sales peak is that students will be coach by millionaires, and that is not true. After canceling my program and trying to get my money back, they only transferred me to a different coach every time. Most of the coaches that I worked with, did not know anything about the books, and or program that Loral uses to coach people from stage. They ar not in the financial stage that Loral talks about either. They are nothing but liars. I been trying and trying to get my $3,197.00 back, they do not call me, they do not email me, since they already have my money, now they ignore me. Their services are nothing but scam, do not do business with Live out Loud or Loral Langemeier. They do not care about the students and/or consumers, all they care about is taking their money. I can not believe that Dr. Phil will have such a scam and fake services been presented in his show. I have email Loral, I talked to her once on a teleconference call, she cut me off, not wanting me to talk to her about the problems that I was having with the coaching, and all she did was, have me assigned to another coach. All I want is my $3,197.00 and to stop taking advantage of people. Its been a-while, and I am tired of trying to get my money with them, I file a dispute with my credit card company, and reported them to the BBB and doing all I can so that people will be aware of their scam.
#1202708

I had a similar experience with Live Out Loud. I was unsatisfied with the coaching and got half my money back from my one credit card company.

I complained to the BBB to get my $3700 back.

The business responded by threatening me.

This should tell you volumes about how they run their business.

So I sympathize. They make money by preying on people.

I hope my $3700 was worth it.

Well it's going into fall of 2011 and the manipulation and deceit at Live Out Loud are still going strong.

I was pretty excited as I geared up for the conference with Loral and knew I had to have a business to present so I could participate in the event. What I didn't realize is that it had to be an actual company that I could do a live cash transaction. This was they can make the claim that EVERYONE makes money in 3 days.

Since I didn't have goods to produce....my business was only an idea of what I wanted to do, they ask me to leave the seminar.

It was very strange. All the participants HAD to come up with something to sell for around $10 to $20. (Cookies, a message, elder consultation and a lot of abstract consulting types of things) If participant #1 purchased from #2, then #2 could purchase from #3, etc. It was mini micro economy in the room exchanging the same $100, but they added each transaction as though it were a big deal and have everyone clap and praise, because $1,800 had been exchanged for the day. It was just the same $100 being exchanged. People would buy just so you could have to sell. After all, what the big deal? You just made $10, why not spend it?

People got hyped up, because they think they can just go blab 4 or 5 sentences to someone and they will buy from them. While they are all hyped up about their successes, Loral manipulates them into going into debt for $10,000 to go to the Big Table event....and they do it!!

As I was leaving, I heard one of the strategist or coaches tell a gentleman that they agreed that he did need to quit his second job and get his wife to take on extra kids to babysit. Then she told him (hot blonde talking to an insecure man btw) that he needed to plan on maxing out that credit card to make this work. So sad.....

View more comments (1)
Paradise, Texas

Bob Circosta Stole $4,995.00 From me

I am so distress, I cant not imagine why would a million dollar company would want to steal $4,995.00 dollars from me. On the 9 of September of 2008, I register for Bob Circosta communications Inc, Marketing system. On the 11 of September of 2008 I gave them a cancelation notice. I did not hear from them but until the 25th of September 2008. Asking me for payment. On the 29th they charged my credit card twice First for $2,495 and second charge for $2,500. Total $4,995.00. On the 30th of September 2008 I gave them a second notice of cancelation requesting my money back. Then, someone contacted but not abut my cancelation request or my refund, but about the products and services that they would do for me. At this time, they say they would look into my products and inventions, a week went by and I never heard from them. Finally, they contacted me with an opinion about my ideas and products nothing else. This company is not trustworthy, I call them and call them and they refuse to talk to me, Mr. Preston is always busy on meetings and never have time to answer to my complaints. All I am asking is my money back. Why would they want to steal money from me? Why would I want to pay for services that I never got. Paying $4,995.00 to review a product ideas sounds outrages, and that's all I got. Which took almost a month since I signed up with them for the first time. They are irresponsible, they don't care about people or customers, they just want the money of the clients and that's it. I want my $4,995.00 back, they already have millions and millions why would they want to stress me and steal from a woman? Is not fair that this big companies can get away with their fraudulent and illegal transactions.
Decatur, Texas

The institute of commercial real estate are fraud

On the Saturday 27th of September of 2008, I purchased a training package from the institute of commercial real estate, the cancellation notice says that I can cancel within 3 days. I cancel on Monday 29th of September of 2008. When I cancel, I was told to wait 10 days for the money to be refunded. I should of got my money on the 13th of October 2008 but I did not. I called and talk to Beatice Lebron she said she was going to look in-to it and she never did. Finally after so many attempts I asked to talk to a supervisor and they transfer me to Karen Church. She was rude, she has no intentions on refunding me my money nor helping me resolve the issue. Karen Church is the most unethical, rude, and unprofessional supervisor I have ever dealt with. I am tired of dealing with her, and I have decided to deal with Cindy another rude representative from the company. I am so distress that this company are stealing people’s money and when customers contact them they are not willing to help them. I want my money back, I do not want a phone call saying that is on its way. It is not too hard to process a refund, but Karen and all the people working on that company are so unethical that do not care about their customers. They should not be in business, it is not fair to be treating people like that. I cancel on-time, I requested my money back, they said that it is in the process since the 29th of October of 2008. I am tired of dealing with them and been treated like a second class citizen. Every time I contact them they say that I will get my money, they are liars, scammers and thefts. All I want is my money back, Karen Church to be fire or the company to be shut down. I do not believe that people like them should be in business taking advantage of citizens and treating them like bad.

I took the training despite the few bad comments and I can vouch that it was incredibly well organized and presented by the founder himself

Excellent job and kudos to him for not wasting his time worrying about the negative people out there

The above person received his refund if full and also kept the DVds, all the material and some CDs (who is the one committing bad action here?) you be the judge.

Also this person NEVER took the training to say the company should shut down! That is very negative. this company helps many investors that are grateful such organizations exist.

View more comments (1)