Advanced Home Security would not fix back door sensor

My husband and I have been with Advanced Home Security aka AHS Inc. since 2005 until July 2012. This company is located at 2850 Hwy 321 SW ste. 104-A, Conyers, GA 30094. For about 3 months on and off our back door sensor would go off periodically around 2am -3am, almost giving us a heart attack. We believe it was probably in the wiring since we had replaced the battery multiple times. It would last for about 2 weeks and the same thing would happen again. Finally I got sick of it in June 2012 and called Tim Keen the Owner/Manager of the company. To add insult he refused to come out unless we renew a contract with him. Of course after the completion of our three year contract we were just on monitoring service. I couldn't believe the sales tactic that was coming from someone we had been with for 7 years. Well needless to say I ended ties with him and his company, gave him a 30 day written notice and we are extremely satisfied with our new security company who gave us top notch security service and have called us to check in when my son mistakenly went out of the back door with the alarm on and the siren went off. Our system must have gone off several times in the past 7 years like this and not one call from Advanced Home Security did we get the entire time. Please don't waste your time or money with this one person team. There used to be an office person you could talk to about your account and concerns. I guess they did some cut backs because now you only get Tim Keen on his cellphone whenever you call 678-794-****. Do yourself a favor and go with a cheaper and better company who will supply your needs and give your common courtesy. Take a look around your neighborhood and see who are winning the customers over ie...Ackerman, EMC, AlarmForce. Enjoy a new security company!!
ID