Scout Relocation Is A Horrible Moving Company!!!

Hi I hired this company to move my 1bedroom apartment. What a Day! Well the quote was $280 for 3 hrs and 3 guys and 1 truck. When they arrived they got to my apt at 7.30am in the morning and my appointment was for 10.30am. Anyway the loaded my stuff which I packed a then arrived in San Ramon from Hayward in3 hrs. I got to the new place and they said it was $2800. They were trying to rip me off and say shrink wrapping was $1900.00!!!! Wow I did not pay andthey left with all of my possessions for 3 weeks . Well they had no license at the time of the move!!!! Do not go with them they are unexperienced and a rip off!! They will try and take your stuff so they can get extra money out of you. I went to court and won a judgement of $$5000.00... Ha Ha Scoutrelocation I won on this deal!!!!!!! Couldnt rip me off !!!! Watch out for this shady moving company!!!!!!!

This company is terrible!

I was quoted 287 dollars and they charged me over 3800!!! I am still waiting for a price breakdown of how they came up with that number.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!