ServiceMaster Clean - ServiceMaster Executives

ServiceMaster franchise owners: Do you feel that you get the response you need to succeed? Do you feel you get the right support from your district staff about best practices from other regions about how to grow your business? I spent 2 years working with ServiceMaster. I met many executives within ServiceMaster…I did not meet one intelligent ServiceMaster executive, ever. I did meet many people that titled themselves regional and district support staff that did not know a thing about basic marketing, how to speak with agents and adjusters, how to build a business plan, and the number one thing they did not know about was the very fundamentals of online marketing, e-commerce. ServiceMaster executives put franchiser owners at a disadvantage against ServPro. My opinion it starts with the executive of IT online marketing services. I spoke with this person a few times, Mr graduate of of IT in the 60's is extremely outdated. His philosophies on online marketing are slow and outdated. The restrictions of independent websites and domain placed on SM franchise owners put SM at a disadvantage. ServiceMaster business owners spend their own money and funds to develop world class cutting edge marketing tools only to be threatened by Servicemaster executives. Oh, no iphone app for you because we are developing ours for the entire company. Well, move your *** executives! Apps have been around since 2008, you seem to be behind servpro…yet again. My story, franchise owners you spend a ton of your money to pay for worthless district support, less than par marketing, and out dated executives. I have 4 degrees in business…not a single one in IT, Marketing, but I can tell you I could run circles around the executive over IT online marketing. SVM Franchise owners…you work hard for your money….you deserve executives that work harder to make you successful.

I think they've completely replaced all marketing executives at SVM or are in the process of. You might want to hold your venom until they get the new guys in.

ID