Rise Broadband Terrible Service

Rise Broadband #1334393
Sue them in Small Claims Court !

Rise Broadband Terrible Service

Rise Broadband #1334392
This company is breaking the law by offering Internet speeds and charging consumers for speeds it knows it cannot deliver. You would likely fare well at Small Claims Court over the speed issue and the cancellation fee with a big win for past charges and certainly the refund or removal of a cancellation fee. Do a little research about New York State's Attorney General and Time Warner/Spectrum Internet service from earlier in 2017. I acted on my slower than advertised Internet speeds in NYC with the AG's Office and Spectrum in January and the result was excellent. New wiring throughout my building's hallway and a $60 credit on my bill for slower speeds than what I paid for in the 6 months since Spectrum bought Time Warner Cable. With some knowledge of New York's situation, you will be well armed to deal with Rise in Court! Before that, I successfully sued TWC in Small Claims Court over pricing - prevailing with 4 years of Triple Play service for $99 per month because of their error on my paper bills. Many people sue Cable/Phone/Internet companies and win - so can you.
2 0
1 reply
Thank you!! Should work in Texas as well. They are doing it here too!

Directv - Tv Service Review

DIRECTV #1290441
Putting a Direct Deposit or credit card as payment method for utilities and Cable/Internet companies is a foolish thing to do. Use a pre-paid debit card for these expenses as well as general purchases in stores and online. Giving any company the power to ruin your life is never a good idea. Use a pre-paid card to pay all of your bills and you won't have to worry about this ever again. Get a card that's FREE to use and load and add money as you need to for stuff. Credit cards may be easier for disputes and fraud but there's high interest so do your research first. Avoid RushCard, NetSpend,Vanilla Visa,Money-Pak, etc. at all costs because they will rob you with fees and disappearing money with zero recoupment for fraud and their mistakes. I think Amex Serve is fantastic and it's my one and only pre-pay card.

Gobank - Prepaid Card Review

GoBank #1290040
I love Amex Serve too ! It is a no-brainer to choose this card over all the lying,cheating,irresponsible companies out there ripping off the public that's for sure.

Gobank - Account Review

GoBank #1290037
I have been very happy with my American Express Serve card and I recommend it often. If your card is anything like my card, it's a good one. Free to load,no monthly fees, no hidden charges EVER. I use this card to pay for Internet purchases as well as utilities precisely because I do not have it set up for Direct Deposit so it cannot be drained of large sums of money. You can if you wish have DD and bank accounts linked to your Serve card, however.Almost every other Card has ridiculous fees and terrible CS and good luck when they blatantly rob you! I will have a look at your choice and compare.

Buddys Home Furnishings - Leasing Review

Buddys Home Furnishings #1290027
Contact Buddy's Corporate office and explain the situation. I would ask them to help you in this tragic situation and I think they absolutely should do the right thing and let you keep the stuff for the retail cost ! Sorry for your difficulties - I wish you well.
comment to review:

The TRUTH about Metro PCS....

MetroPCS #1290017
Are you out of your mind? You stiffed them and expect to crawl back with nothing ? Puleeze !

M0del Agency - Modeling Service Review

M0del Agency #1290002
You should have known it was a scam when 15 other kids were chosen but apparently you thought your kid was the special one! Dumb and dumber to even pay them a cent.

ADP SAID CLAIM WAS DENIED WHEN THEY DROPPED THE BALL

ADP #1289829
Scammers place skimmers on Point of Sale terminals where you swipe your card to pay which obtain your card details. These details are then used to manufacture fake cards with your account numbers and can be used to drain accounts in minutes. Your card company knows all about it so they are lying when they tell you otherwise.

Zulily - Review in Footwear and Clothing category

Zulily #1288399
I hope by now you have learned an expensive lesson after 4 disasters! And yes, they were all terrible because something big went wrong EVERY time.They probably think you are an easy target at this point and they're right.
comment to review:

My husband needs help getting started.

Advanced Real Estate Education #1286861
You don't give much information in your post, but putting over $40,000 on credit cards to purchase investments doesn't sound like a very smart way to do business when the interest on those credit cards will likely erase any profit you hope to make. Seems like you put all of your eggs in one basket and are going to pay the price for not researching before getting involved with this company. From what I've read, Advanced Real Estate is making great money by selling an impossible dream and while I pity you, it was not a wise decision and could have been avoided with due diligence before getting involved.
3 1

Computer Wiped Over New Install of Keyboard

Nerds On Call #1285342
That's very strange since replacing a keyboard is a very simple thing to do - I have replaced my own keyboard twice and it only involves removing the keyboard ribbon cable that attaches to the motherboard by lifting the hinge up and replacing with a new one that has the same specs as the old keyboard. Mine is an HP Pavilion laptop and is surely very similar to most laptop keyboards. You can buy an exact replacement from Amazon for around $15 and save a lot of money by looking at a couple You-Tube videos to figure it out.

Social Security Administration - Review in Government and Politics category

Social Security Administration #1285274
My peeve is the mothers whose children have a mild medical or mental health issue and are receiving hundreds of dollars per month so they don't have to work. Most of these children then grow up conditioned that they are disabled and cannot work so they continue leading *** lives as adults while collecting benefits their mothers applied for because it was good money for doing nothing. I am not speaking of truly disabled children who need round the clock care, but kids who are in Special Education for example and are not too impaired to have a career and decent life. It's their mother's poor choices that landed them on the government rolls and these children pay the price with a lifetime of poverty.
1 reply
I agree with you 100%. They did me no favors getting me dependent on my monthly Crazy Money Check. Now, I have years of no experience and if they ever decided to cut me off I would fall flat on my face and wouldn't be able to get anyone to hire me for anything(except for say a Carnival Worker) because I don't have any experience. They never should have put me on that in the first place. When you tell people that ypu get SSI they label you as being a Nut and they act like they are scared of you. Especially when you tell them that you aren't on any kind of medications. Why take medications when you get a Crazy Money Check for total B.S. reasons. Those mothers should have their children taken away from them for doing that to them. It is child abuse and they are ruining their child's lives. They will be labeled as being a reject and will lead lonely lives of poverty.

Getting rid of Ivanka Trump

Belk #1285238
The Repugnant-ans did a fine job of blocking Obama for 8 years in a sorry attempt to make him look ineffective ! The choices Trump has made in leaders for this nation are an embarrassment to the US and have made us laughingstocks in the eyes of the world. Trump is nothing but a showman like P.T. Barnum - the two men are very much alike! Trump will bring this country down with his sheer stupidity,narcissism and inability to understand the complexities involved to be a successful President. If you don't believe me, just wait and see for yourself. Trump is gonna go down in history as the worst President EVER in the history of the USA. We will get through it but it's not what the majority of people want - a President who chooses immoral men and women to implement changes that will hurt all but the wealthiest.You think Trump is for you? He is not, never has been and never will be. It's all about him and his ugly hearted cronies who sully this great nation with their words and actions. The man is an embarrassment to the Office of President.
0 2

Xbox - Live Gold Membership Review

Xbox #1285218
Go to the X-Box players forum and make your issue known! I was able to get a full refund from PlayStation after my debit card was hacked for hundreds of dollars at Christmastime for FIFA games a few years ago ONLY after I let PS reps know I had posted in the PS Network Gamer's forum and they saw for themselves the noise my post created. If a whole lot of Gamers are unhappy the company looks bad and they don't want THAT to happen! Otherwise I was *** out of luck as far as PlayStation was concerned when I begged for a refund. They knew very well that there was a major scam going on as I found out with a little searching on the Internet. Same as in the case with your X-Box Membership card. Microsoft is well aware of this issue so keep pushing for that refund.Good luck!

Rent A Center - Customer Care Review

Rent A Center #1284189
You say "taken" in your complaint....speaks volumes when your review is about RAC calling you as they will do when customers do not pay their bill on the due date. You did indeed take the stuff as you clearly aren't paying for it! Your complaint is that they want their money and you are trying to get over on them - thanks for the laugh!

Familia Dental - Tooth Extraction Review

Familia Dental #1284184
Go and get that piece of tooth removed immediately and take antibiotics. You can get a terrible infection as I did when a piece of tooth was left after extraction. This happened to me in Sept of 2012 and I am still ill from it over 5 years later. Not all dentists are good at what they do!

Redbox - Review in Entertainment category

Redbox #1282952
That is an eye opening post ! I will never use RedBox and suggest you sue them in Small Claims Court . Call them and let the representative know that you intend to go to your local Courthouse to get a date for what will surely be your winning day in Court! Their systems get hacked and you pay the price? Especially with the actual dollar value of the lousy discs you will more than get your money back if you remind the Judge or Arbitrator of the fraudulent activity caused by RedBox's poor security.
1 reply
please quit giving out legal advice til u pass the bar

Behr Deck Over

Behr #1282921
SUE THEM in Small Claims Court for the max allowed. Just bring a printout of the reviews from this site alone and you will win handily.

Behr - Deckover Deck Paint Review from Castle Rock, Colorado

Behr #1282914
Behr knows about this too - as early as 2014 people were complaining about DeckOver for this very problem. A professional seller of paint explained that the product actually does cause the wood to rot because the moisture that wood naturally absorbs is unable to be released when DeckOver is applied! I think a Class Action Lawsuit needs to happen ! The product was cited as a huge cause of complaints from most users yet Behr continues to sell a product that is actually dangerous and should be discontinued.
comment to review:

The WORST customer service ever!!!!

Bright House Networks #1281064
I took Time Warner Cable (Now Spectrum) to Small Claims Court and won my case over a promotional price. I ended up being given 4 years of Triple Play for $99 monthly BECAUSE I had saved ALL paperwork from them where it showed the length of my Promotional Pricing to be 48 months instead of the usual 12 months. Keep paying the bill but file for a court date with your Cable Company and go prepared with as much paper from them as you can. Always get your bills on paper with Utility Companies including Cable so you can have tangible written evidence of what in your case, the promotion entails each month. If you have written evidence of this contract until 2018, simply bring it with you - the win will be easy and you will feel so GREAT for winning against them.

Lied to for commission

TMobile #1281057
Take that lousy place to Small Claims Court !

Couch cushions

Bobs Discount Furniture #1280968
Tell them you will be filing a Small Claims Court Claim and they will likely honor the warranty. If they don't, file a civil lawsuit in your County Court or the County you bought the furniture from.

UDF misleads customers

United Dairy Farmers #1280552
No, the post is absolutely true ! I worked at Howard Johnson's back in the 1980's as an ice cream counter girl and Howard Johnson's ALSO used this Neutral Base fake ice cream for vanilla or chocolate milkshakes. We were told to add either Vanilla or Chocolate syrup to the Neutral Base. Customers were NOT told that their shakes were made with fake ice cream. I chose to make them with real ice cream once I had been there a little while and didn't have to worry about being fired for it.
1 1

7 Months Waiting for New Chair

National Seating And Mobility #1280495
Wow I am so sorry to read about your problem ! I hope contacting your Attorney General, Senators and other public service people can bring you and everyone else justice, because this is a terrible monopoly that needs to end.

Directv Mobile Phone Service Review

DIRECTV #1279764
Close your card or bank account and get a new one. Never allow cable/internet companies access to your bank accounts - pay monthly with a prepaid debit card like Amex Serve that you can add the exact amount of payment due and pay over the phone or online with it as they cannot take what isn't there from a prepaid card you add money to yourself.

Luminess Air - Basic Black Airbrush System Review

Luminess Air #1278886
You must call your debit card company and get a new card # or you will continue being charged forever and a day. Neither you or the taxpayers should be paying for what was surely not your mistake of double ordering but surely their intentional charge. These companies prey on people and the only way to stop it is to contact your bank or debit card company immediately and get a new account number. Even then they will try to debit your account but hopefully won't be able to.
comment to review:

Kakosian the shame dentist rip off my dental insurance and cracked my tooth

Dentalign Nyc #1278157
My front teeth were ruined by a shoddy dentist in NYC but I went to New York University Dental School and they fixed my teeth beautifully and for a great price. I recommend you make an appt with the Dental School as well.

Furniture Row - Sofa Review

Furniture Row #1277965
Take that store to Small Claims Court !
1 reply
Yeah that's the American way right there!! If your to fat for your furniture or you just keep buying the cheapest couch you can find over and over then you should complain online a bunch and then sue them! Merica!

Where do I even begin

Vine Vera #1277471
Notify the mall director about the situation and they will likely make the man give you a full refund.

Upscale Property Management - Sanitary Conditions Review

Upscale Property Management #1276873
Go online to domyownpestcontrol or even a professional exterminator website and get professional strength products and take care of it yourself. Maybe your City will reimburse you or even help pay for the treatment so do a little research.I had bedbugs over 10 years ago - nightmare from ***. A pest control company came in and used a spray derived from Mum flowers and it worked - after 2 visits I have never seen or been bitten by another bedbug. I threw out almost everything in my house, including bed,couch,curtains,bedding and clothing. As far as the mold goes, bleach the *** out of all areas and use fans at all times in the apartment to keep air circulating. Keep the windows open whenever possible. Sunlight kills bacteria! If you can handle a paint brush, get some special antimicrobial paint and continue using fans throughout your tenancy. I do my own handiwork in my apt. though I am also a renter. If you want things to be better, do it yourself !

MetroPCS Rebate Scam

MetroPCS #1275934
WOW that is good to know. I have MetroPCS and have been very happy with the service for the last 3 years I've had it. I bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 from their website and when it broke 2 and a half years later, I was stuck without much money to get a new phone of any model and even the cheapest phones had rebates that made it prohibitive because they weren't instant - 3 months is too long anyway. I was very fortunate with my CS rep as she offered to send me a new Samsung Galaxy free of charge. What I got made me extremely happy - a spotless same color(white) Galaxy S5 in the mail 5 days later! Metro PCS has done right by me so I'm glad I didn't have to go through the hassle of a rebate you have going on because I would not be a happy customer. I wonder if spending over $600 outright is what helped me to get the new phone and my mentioning that I was saving up to buy an Iphone 7 from them in June. I hope you can get what you paid for as well.
1 reply
I also sign for metropcs rebate. And the ask everything you need to get your rebate But your imeI no, trying to be slick, that's the way not to give you your money back. So I added mines to the commets ... I want my rebate....I want my rebate, thank you .hope this is not a scam,
comment to review:

The Invisible Bill you have to pay for 6 months later.

LabCorp #1275877
It's their fault for even sending it 6 months later as I believe you are not required to pay a bill that LabCorp failed to send in a timely manner.
Jake Uua
They sent it twice 2 months after the procedure, I called them 2-3 times to get an explanation and try to see what we could do. At that moment, they told me my balance was cleared and that I didn't have to pay for it anymore.
Then 6 months later I received a new one (which is the last one I received shortly before they threatened to make it affect my credit score if it wasn't paid immediately).
comment to review:

From beautiful lawn to mud-hole lawn

TruGreen #1275585
Your lawn was burned from fertilizer. Anyone working for a lawn care company should be aware that over fertilizing will burn and kill a lawn! You will probably have to re-seed or re-sod your lawn and I hope you bring Trugreen to Small Claims Court to make them pay for it !
comment to review:

New Directv "Texas State Cost Recovery Fee". On Jan. 2017 bill.

ATT #1275325
A "franchise fee" is something Time Warner Cable has always charged - until very recently after being bought by Spectrum. We as customers were forced to pay THEIR tax for being permitted to monopolize New York for decades. Pretty crazy.

Fashionmia - Customer Care Review

Fashionmia #1275284
Closing the case means when you lie and never process a refund the customer cannot expect any further help from PayPal since you asked the customer to close the complaint with PayPal. Liars and thieves now posting every day with fake reviews, but just go back a couple weeks and see the truth about this *** company. Paying this website to improve their reputation by posting fake reviews and company responses to every one ! Your biggest issue seems to be the TINY sizing of clothes - spend a little more on material and make American sized clothing and you will make more money than ever. And better quality control is another thing that will benefit your company more than it costs. Americans like to buy lots of stuff but you can make even more money by doing these 2 things - bigger clothing and better quality items.

Coinstar - Gift Card Vending Machine Review

Coinstar #1272643
You can bet the machine miscounted your change on purpose and you were ripped off just like everyone else who uses CoinStar. If you didn't count your change first you will not be aware of how much less change was counted in your favor. Too many complaints to count about this company cannot be wrong !
comment to review:

Who knew that for all that money you pay for MIELE products no-one will help you when they go bust !

Miele #1272380
I hate the new washers and bought one on e-bay from a very reputable local seller for $150 delivery of a lovely Whirlpool top load NON COMPUTERIZED washer. Couldn't be happier and simple fixes if needed or I can always just buy another one! Older is better when it comes to appliances these days.

LIES, LIES and more LIES

Acceptance Now #1271115
If it's not in your contract do not pay it! Any threats should be met with one right back to sue in Small Claims Court.

Covington Credit - Customer Care Review

Covington Credit #1270699
You sound like the one who is unprofessional. The loan was a business transaction, nothing more. Don't expect people working for this or any other business you have no long term relationship with to give a rat's *** about your problems with paying for something. It's obvious from your review that this is more than a one time problem for you to pay the amount you owe on time. YOU promised to re-pay in a timely fashion and are not being professional in its' execution. If you know the calls start at 10a.m., make the *** payment BEFORE 10a.m. and problem solved! ALL of these companies are the same yet you and many others complain when you screw it up which is why even your friends and relatives know better than to help you out of the latest crisis you caused for yourself. While some people may have AN occasion in life to need a short term loan I doubt you are one of those people. You go round and round the same course as a lifestyle of living in constant stress. You obviously have an income to pay the loans,but your poor choices keep you from ever getting out from under.
1 2
1 reply
I'm pretty sure "anonymous" is that doofy manager.

WORST COMPANY I EVER ORDERED FROM

Modlily #1270480
I took the time to go to the Modlily website and it clearly states on their refunds/returns page that the customer pays for return shipping if they approve your return in the first place. There are so many bad reviews yet you ordered anyway and should have simply read their terms before ordering. You have no one to blame but yourself as this company is notorious for poor quality and small clothing.
#1271934
Don't Put people down - do not bully.
Modlily should be shut down for improper practices. Incorrect sizing is a horrible practice.
comment to review:

Getting the customer by false advertisment

Vonage #1270069
Buy a voip box from Obihai on Amazon and port your number to Google Voice. It has better features and costs nothing.Yes, it's free to make calls with Google Voice. - It is only$40-$60 for the small piece of equipment on Amazon. Vonage is yesterday;Google Voice is today.
comment to review:

A very disturbing shopping experience to say the least...

Kroger #1269763
You are the one to blame for shopping at fifteen minutes until closing time ! Why should these workers be forced to stay later, especially late at night, to accommodate your spoiled selfish decision to go too late ? These workers have a right to close at the correct time so get off your high horse and stfua !
comment to review:

Horrible Merchandise and Service!

Zulily #1269628
Why would you want to give your garbage to a struggling homeless person? Would it make you somehow feel good about yourself or is it a tax write off for your own stupidity?
2 0

ADT #1269610
ADT has replied to my post about your parents on Facebook ! They want your parents account info but of course I do not know it . Can you go on their official Facebook page (the one with the blue authentication checkmark) and look at comments to the right side of page to see my post about your problem? You can then reply directly to them on Facebook.
3 0

ADT #1269532
I took the liberty of posting your complaint on the ADT official Facebook page with the words - This story was posted on a complaint website one hour ago - Do the right thing ADT ! I hope it can help you in getting a resolution ! Tell them you are posting this disgrace everywhere with the help of friends - 30 year customers treated like garbage that's ADT.
3 1
1 reply
you truely need to hear all and not just a post before you start putting anyone down, This is why as a country we are so screwed up, help resolve the issue and not making it worse.
read the comment above yours

ADT #1269524
I will tell people of this disgraceful attitude from ADT. I hope that social media can be of help to get your parents some fair treatment from this awful company. I suggest you post this story any and everywhere you can and even call or write someone from the news about your experience with ADT. This really upsets me to hear that your parents, going through so much already, are being bullied by this very wealthy company. Shame on them!
4 1
1 reply
The discrace in this post is your attitude and willingness to spread info without all the facts. You have a short post to base any and all decisions. Read the post 2 above yours before jumping into foolishness !!!!

Offerup - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category

OfferUp #1269465
You will be very lucky if your bank doesn't close your account for having cashed the obviously fake checks and make it very difficult to open another bank account for years to come.

24 HOUR FITNESS BENSONHURST CLUB IN BROOKLYN NY: ABHORRENT CONDITIONS

24 Hour Fitness #1268931
Call the NYC Health Department or simply dial 311.

24 HOUR FITNESS BENSONHURST CLUB IN BROOKLYN NY: ABHORRENT CONDITIONS

24 Hour Fitness #1268930
Call the NYC Health Department or simply dial 311.