LeafFilter North's reply to:

LeafFilter North - Unhappy Still

Hi George, we certainly understand your concerns and would like to help. We have relayed your customer information to our support team, and someone will be with you within 48 business hours. If you'd like to speak to a member of our team, please give them a call at 800-749-4566, or email us at support@leaffilter.com. We look forward to discussing this with you soon.
$12000
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Verified Reviewer

This is our second complaint. They came out after the first complaint and acted like they were going to replace and monitor the gutters they installed.

Mind you, this project cost us around $12,000! They have NEVER returned or called.

User's recommendation: I highly DO NOT recommend this company for any gutter replacement.

Jessiy Shopbase - Received wrong item & they will not make it right

Update by user May 16, 2021

This Jessy Company offered 25% and 45% refund so I disputed the whole charge of $50.98 with my credit card. They refunded me everything. I WILL NOT purchase anything like that again.

Original review posted by user Apr 15, 2021
We ordered the Oversized Multicolor Solar Lighted Gala Wind Spinner with Four Rotors X 1 They shipped something cheap and not the correct item. They will not make it right!

User's recommendation: I would not EVER recommend using Jessiy Shopbase in China to purchase ANYTHING.

#2023192

Worst company ever. These people are a bunch of rip off artists.

I ordered an oversized multicolor solar lighted gala wind spinner with 4 rotors.

What I received was a goofy little red wind wind spinner. DON'T EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE ***

ID
Pros
  • Have had dependable emails a day later
Cons
  • Terrible company to resolve with
I want a full refund! They send me something worth $20 and I paid $50
LeafFilter North's reply to:

LeafFilter North - Worst Decision We Ever Made

Hi George – We definitely want to assist you and find a solution to your issue. We have escalated your concerns to our corporate service team and will have someone reach out shortly.
Product
Leaffilter North Gutter Guard
Pros
  • It appeared to be what we wanted and needed
Cons
  • Product or customer service
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

We spent at least $12,000 having these leaf filters installed all around our house. They leak and/or pour every time it rains.

They have been out twice and called with no solution at all.

I regret not looking at their reviews before we made this big purchase. We thought, being in 70's it would be good to have gutters that were efficient.