MyNameNecklace Horrible!!!

Update by user Nov 12, 2012

I finally received a self-addressed return envelope from this company. Mailed the necklace using the envelope they sent me on 10/23/2012, almost 3 weeks ago!

I have not heard one word from them saying they received it or any status. I got a postal service receipt for the mailing, but I refused to pay $19 more dollars for delivery confirmation. I expect, based on their previous level of customer service that they will say that they did not receive it.

This company posts comments on this site so I expect that they will reply here to make themselves seemed cutomer service oriented, instead of handling the customer service issue directly with the customer. I think I have lost the money I paid for this necklace and there is nothing I can do about it.

Update by user Oct 15, 2012

It is interesting that this company is crawling sites to see where comments are being posted about them. Tells me that they are expecting unsatisfied customers and are trying to head off the damage.

So this Pissed Consumer site is way they are going to provide me with customer service now? Don\'t fall for the nice I\'m sorry message they posted for me.

I still have received any kind of resolution to my issue. Beware!

Update by user Oct 15, 2012

I still have received any kind of resolution to my issue. Beware!

Original review posted by user Oct 12, 2012
I ordered the gold overlay necklace in August for my daughter's birthday. The necklace I received looked like someone put there finger on it and left a print before it was dry or something. So I contacted them right away to ask how it could be resolved or replaced. Like the others the answers to my emails are generic and I think automatic. They responded and asked me to take pictures and send to them to show the damage. Wihich I did as best I could since I am not a photographer and the shine of the metal does not help in trying to show the problem. The response I got was that they were sending me a return envelope. After two weeks and not receiving anything, I contacted them again to ask where it was. Someone responded then that they "could" send me an envelope, "if I wanted them to"!. Wanted them to? What??? I replied that I had been waiting two weeks for the envelope you said you were going to send. The reply again was that the way they handle is to have the item sent back and they fix the issue. It has been a month since I sent the email explaining the problem and still I have not received the required return envelope, since there is no way I can return it on my own apparently. Today is Ocotober and my daughter's birthday, I have no gift and no idea, how I can get what I paid for. Saying they suck is an understatement! Don't order from them! They are not in the U.S. which makes it all so much worse!

Hi,

I am very sorry for this inconvenience. We will gladly reorder this item for you and send it via express shipping so you receive it as quickly as possible. Please confirm that this is in fact your order and we will continue with this.

Order: 522****