Seattle Coffee Gear - LIED TO, CHEATED, and STOLE FROM.

After receiving this 'Certified' Refurbished Super Automatic espresso machine, we followed the instructions, and the unit still failed to get past priming the pump. Customer service was no help. Asking us to stick a turkey baster inside a 10 minute old machine is ridiculous! But in hopes of getting it to work, we followed their instructions, Force priming the supposedly 'Certified' refurbished machine. It still refused to work on its own. Clearly Seattle Coffee Gear has no business selling these machines. How can you send out $500+ machines and not even test them? HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. After an hour of failed priming, we decided to return the unit. Then came our next surprise. $69 to ship it back. Atleast it was FREE SHIPPING to us, right? WRONG. They decided to charge us for shipping after we returned the unit, only giving us a partial refund for this piece of *** that was their mistake to begin with. Now we are out over $110 and didn't even get a single coffee. THE WORST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER.

Same thing happened to me but my it happened three times and I lost 150$ in shipping.buyer beware they sell u broken down machines

ID