Verified Reviewer

Enterprise Car Sales - Purchased a 2017 Jeep Compass on 2/5/21. on 6/18/21 I was getting into my Jeep when I noticed the plastic frame around the lower part of the seat had detached from the seat. The refused to repair it.

I was horrified. I contacted Capitol One who financed the jeep and told them that I refuse to pay for this vehicle unless they repair broken seat frame.

User's recommendation: take used vehicle to a dealership to have it inspected before you buy it.

#2024967

Journie Nlp of Maricopa, AZ, thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you can provide a few additional details we'd like to know more and help out.

Please email Care(At)Enterprise{Dot}com with your contact information, our sales office location, VIN, or stock number, the details above, and any additional information.

Thank you. – Carol H.

ID
Maricopa, Arizona

Verified Reviewer

La Fitness - Don't waste your money

2 days in a row the women's shower area is filthy. I spoke with management about this matter. We then went into the women's bathroom to see the problem. I took him to the shower for him to see firsthand the issue. Today, I asked management how often does cleaning check and clean shower areas. He proceeded to explain that this area is cleaned often. Well, I asked how often and how do you know she cleaned the area? He said "I take the word of my staff. I suggested she record when she checked bathroom -date, time, and her initials. He snapped and said she is his best worker and that he trusted her. Really. If he really cared about the customer he would have taken me up on the suggestion to record her activity. This way, he could get a handle on the time when female(s) are leaving personal items/globs of toilet tissues in the shower stall on the floor. This is a HEALTH ISSUE. Another issue, the pool water is less than luke-warm, chlorophyll s too strong. Please handle this matter. If I experience this tomorrow, I will call the health department and ask my insurance company to remove LA Fitness from companies it approves for seniors.
#1819884

I took pictures at the one I went to in Arlington tx it was the same way

ID
Phoenix, Arizona
Service
La Fitness Sanitary Conditions
Pros
  • Free time avoiding gross pool and uncleaned lockers
  • Hours of service
Cons
  • Unclean
Reason of review
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution