Verified Reviewer

Empire Beauty School - No recommedations

I attended school at Artistic Beauty School in Westminster and Empire took over the school. I have attempted several time to get in touch with someone regarding my transcripts. So that I can either take a refresher course or take my boards. I have also attempted sending a letter to there records department in Pennsylvania to request my transcripts and I received a letter stating they don't have them. This angers me that my information can not be found I paid for my schooling which was not cheap and I will not attend school again since I have already done my hours. If someone can help me please send me a text at 720-490-**** Thanks... I am finally ready to start my dream career and open my nail business.. But I need help locating my records... .

Your credentials were taken and given to 1of their "more" incompetent bullies that they use once they've targeted you after stealing your identity and all your financial aid and loan monies!!! They can "find" your records young lady!!!

They have used your social to secure fraudulent high dollar loans plus all your financial aid. These crimes are coming right out of the CEO office. Every dollar is monitored because they have destroyed Regis Salons by promoting incompetent criminals to represent them!!! Burning scalps where ever they are allowed to do "business"!!!

I'm here in Tennessee where somehow Tasha Parham and Marius Blake have been appointed as "leaders" at Empire Education. Incompetent crooks these 2!!! Will do anything to keep trying to keep up with the "Joneses"!!! These people need to be locked away somewhere!!!

How are they being allowed to continue destroying the lives of these young ladies of color with apparent impunity? Check out how they treat their loyal,trusted,30 year employee's, Regional Mgrs. and District persons all the way down to the stylist in the latest reviews. Me and my spouse fought through their aggravated identity theft and cyber and physical stalking to graduate top in our respective classes.

These criminals never reported our graduation and enrolled us into their Astoria NY campus maxing out 30,000 dollar accounts in both our names!!! They sexually harass and bully those ladies that choose to live more traditional lives. You know ,those young ladies brought up to respect other people's boundaries and defer certain actions and mindsets to men. It is nearly impossible to graduate from Empire Education Group schools because of their method of vicious targeting,predatoring modes of operation!!!

A "Marcus" was the Regional Director in the south during my 11 month tenure at their Jackson Tenn campus. I had a working relationship with him prior to his removal. When I would call him some mornings/evenings complaining of my ill treatment at the hands of "unlicensed" Tasha Smith and her prized pupil Tasha Parham he would often tell me to, "Focus on graduation ". These people had me wrongfully terminated on 08/13/2016 from their Smartstyles Salon on Kinzel Way Knoxville TN.

I filed complaints with the Tennessee Human Rights Commission only to watch Empire bribe someone there in that organization. American Arbitration Association case#01-17-****-**** still awaits closure Mrs. Krause !!! Literally took over 1800.00 dollars I made in commission monies during my 2 weeks allowed to play my craft in one of their many salons.

I,Brien Charles,top Empire Education Group of Jackson Tenn graduate( 11/11/2014) have been prevented from using my hard earned cosmetology license (175758) because Empire Education Group/The Beautiful Group decided to sell my credentials just as they have this young lady!!! A travesty!!!

@Anonymous

No you vicious criminals !!! The youngladies loss was/is at least 30,000 dollars earmarked to her from the federal government!!!

You completed the "Pissed Consumer form for the young lady!!!

You put $15 dollars as her loss? Vicious unethical criminals!!!

View more comments (1)
ID
Boulder, Colorado
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution