Verified Reviewer

Gorilla Cases - Stay clear!

Gorilla Cases - Stay clear!
Update by user Mar 09, 2020

Whoever is behind gorillacasestore.com is completely off their rocker. Threatening me with guns ...

trying to report me to my employer (I’m the boss ) because I reported them on here. Been asking for the case for 4 months and all they come up with is one excuse after another.

It’s not unreasonable to ask for a refund. Unless of course you’re dealing with a fake shop and a con man....

Update by user Mar 09, 2020

UPDATE: getting interesting now... contacted them to tell them I was reporting them.

This was their reply: “No wonder they don’t have guns in England wow You should contact a local health professional and do an evaluation“Think they’re getting flustered... still waiting for my refund though.

Update by user Feb 26, 2020

UPDATE: they told me they’d sent a new case out, though no reply when I asked for a tracking number or delivery date. It’s now nearly 4 months after my original order and I still haven’t received anything from them at all. I get the impression the company’s a one-man-band run out of China and they just take your money without sending anything at all.

Original review posted by user Jan 22, 2020
Ordered a phone case from this company on 3rd November 2019. Nearly three months later I still havent received it. Contacted the company by email numerous times, asking them to either refund my money or make sure I receive it. Occasionally get a lame reply back such as Ill find out, which is never followed up on. Complete and utter scam, took nearly $50 from my account for the non-existent phone case.
ID
Service
Gorilla Cases Shipping Service
Cons
  • Delivery
  • Refund
  • Customer service
Reason of review