Travelsmart Vip Club #1813009
I relentlessly called for days. One named John and other named Josh. I've also attached the screenshots of other agents I spoke. I also spoke to some who claimed to be the supervisor named carmen. Nobody did anything. So stop acting and pretending that you care. I know that no one is going to call. I'll keep posting reviews every day until you guys give me money back.

Travelsmart Vip Club #1812987
I sent the same information before the trip to your customer service agent. They never got back to me. Attached is picture of the email I sent to your customer service agent. He never called back even though I called back multiple times. What do you have to say about that? My goal here is to stop other people from signing up with travel smart. I'm going to make sure that your online reputation is completely ruined and I have the means to do that.
TravelSmartVIP
We appreciate you adding that information to your post Ramesh. We will gladly have an agent reach out to you directly in order to assist you further.

Travelsmart Vip Club #1812964
Did you see the screenshots I've attached with my review? Why don't you provide a solution? instead of copying and pasting the same message to every complaint. I'm using these websites after trying multiple times to work with your customer service representatives. They are basically thugs. Every other travel site I've used like Expedia, Travelocity have provided the price match guarantee when proven without asking any questions. You guys have all the reasons not to provide value to your customers.
TravelSmartVIP
Good Afternoon Ramesh, If you would like to verify each response we leave you will find that they correspond to the individual situation. What we do repeat is our offer of assistance as we have done with yourself. Unfortunately, the screenshots provided are for dates that have already passed and do not provide us with any information that could be used to identify your account with us with us so in order to assist you further we will need you to provide us with your membership details.

Trying to cancel membership

Travelsmart Vip Club #1812875
What legal actions have you taken. I would like to do the same
4 0
#1975278
I would also like to do the same! What legal actions have you taken

Trying to cancel membership

Travelsmart Vip Club #1812874
I'm so glad you got your money back. Please let me know how you managed to do it
1 0
2 replies
I called my credit card company and filed a fraud claim. After they didn’t hear back from Travel Smart about the claim, my case was resolved and I got a full refund!