Verified Reviewer

Walmart - Don't fall for fraudulent advertising to get you into their stores

Walmart - Don't fall for fraudulent advertising to get you into their stores
Recieved an advertisement on my Walmart account about a sale on a Coleman power sports 100cc gas powered Go kart Black and Red. $199.00 said only 4 left at the store when I get there 3 are the middle isle and 1 up front. But the customer service lady tells me that they have them. Refused to let me purchase one that was available also. This store is in Nashville, Tn. 3458 Dickerson road.

MANY OF THE WAL-MART EMPLOYEES (AS WELL AS A SURPRISINGLY NUMBER OF THEIR CUSTOMERS) ACT LIKE THEY JUST FELL OFF OF THE TURNIP TRUCK!

@Anonymous

Walmart is a big company and surprised at the actions that their employees are a allowed to use against paying customers. Their advertising and scamming to get customers in to their stores are not far from a carnival act.

I'm still in shock that they are allowed to send FRAUDULENT ADVERTISEMENT to customers and not honor the company policies when it's written in black and white. Buyers beware of sales and deals at Walmart stores or should I say Smoke and Mirror advertisement.

View more comments (1)
ID
District 3, Tennessee
Service
Walmart Advertisement
Cons
  • Old bait and switch
  • Fraudulent advertising
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution