GOODWILL STEALS YOUR MONEY!!!

WARNING DO NOT DONATE YOUR STUFF TO THE GOODWILL!!!THEY DON'T HELP ANYONE AT ALL THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY FROM USED STUFF PEOPLE DONATE AND THEY CHARGE YOU ALL AT A REGULAR STORE PRICE WHEN IT'S USED COME ON EVERYONE OPEN YOUR EYES AND DON'T DONATE TO THOSE PEOPLE YOU ALL DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU ARE ALL HELPING THEM TO GET RICHER DAY BY DAY ONE DAY YOU ALL WILL NEED FROM THEM AND I BET THERE IS GOING TO BE A BIG NO ON YOUR FACES REMEMBER YOU ALL IS SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT BEFORE IS TOO LATE!!!!!!!! STOP!!!!!!!!AND QUIT DONATING STOP!!!!!!!STOP!!!!!!!!!DONATING SELL INSTEAD MAKE YOUR MONEY DON'T LET OTHERS MAKE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!STOP DONATING STOP DONATING STOP DONATING AND MAKE YOUR MONEY.

They are also selling counterfeit merchandise at outrageous prices too. That is a crime and nobody seems to care.

Goodwills creed is GREED GREED GREED. Stop donating to this people

I agree with you. In the past we used to find good stuff good prices and good customer service.

Now you barely can find something and if it is any good they will put it in the auction or employees and managers will keep for themselves. Stop donating to any Goodwill. Better take your stuff to any church, shelter, and if you do not have time just put it in the curb where someone who really needs it can pick it up. Their prices are outrageous.

Lately they even cut the hours to employees. What is wrong with this people...

Goodwill does train people with disabilities to help them find jobs. For several years now, I have found the prices in all thrift stores to be too high.

However, you go to a rummage sale, it is the same thing.

I would be willing to bet the Goodwill prices aren't any higher than other thrift stores. I guess I don't understand what it is to you, anyway.

View more comments (2)
Dallas, Texas

GOODWILL STEALS YOUR MONEY!!!

THEY ARE VERY SMART BY STEALING PEOPLES MONEY.THEY GET DONATIONS AND THEY RESALE AT A REAL STORE PRICE NOT AS USED STUFF AND THEY SAY THEY HELP THE DISABLE WELL IT'S BEEN SO MANY YEARS AND NO ONE DOESN'T DO ANY THING ABOUT IT SALVATION ARMY HELPS PEOPLE IN NEED BUT THE GOODWILL FOR GET IT THAT MONEY GOES INTO THEIR POCKETS THAT'S WHY THEY OWN NEW CARS BECAUSE IDIOTS DONATE THEIR STUFF INSTEAD OF SELLING IT AS A GARAGE SELL.WHY DONATE YOUR CARS TO THE GOODWILL STOP DON'T DO IT YOU ARE ALL GIVING THEM MONEY AS A GIFT EVERY TIME YOU ALL DONATE SELL YOUR CARS AND MAKE GARAGE SALES INSTEAD DON'T GIVE THEM NOTHING ANY MORE LETS THEM CLOSE THIER DOORS WHEN THEY DON'T HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SELL ANY MORE IS NOT WORTH IT DO NOT DONATE SELL YOUR STUFF OR THROW IT AWAY IN THE TRASH ALL THEY DO IS GIVE YOU ALL A THANK YOU AND THEN THEY FORGET EVERY THING AND WHO DONATED WHAT THEY DON'T HELP AT ALL.

Well, well, well.... I work for Goodwill, they gave me a job when no one else would.

My starting pay and is for everyone in San Antonio is $9.00 hr at any Goodwill in San Antonio. Not only did they give me a real working skill. They also financially helped me when i couldn't pay to have my teeth fixed. Goodwill cut me a check for the entire dental work.

I'm just an employee not even a big wig, but i'm grateful to Goodwill and all they have done for me and my community. Cause GOODWILL OF SAN ANTONIO FOR A FACT GIVES BACK TO ITS COMMUNITY AND ITS EMPLOYEES.

Haters find some one else and be sure to research you disgruntled complaints before you bash a good company like Goodwill of San Antonio. :zzz

You got their mission wrong. It's "We put people to work" Not "We only help disabled people do things give us money" True disabled people also get help with employment but their mission is to give people jobs and train people so they can get jobs.

The retail side of goodwill runs the career centers and their other operations. Half the people who donate already held a yard sale and bring in everything that failed to sell anyway. Yes for full disclosure I do work at goodwill as a donation attendant.

And considering I now have a job after searching for the better part of a year I think they are living up to their mission statement. No I'm not disabled but they helped me.

You know for a fact they don't help anyone with disabilities?? Is this because you have one and they turned u down? ....

Or is it possible that they pissed you off in some minor way and you feel like you have on your big boy pants now because you whined about goodwill...?

Fact... your grammar is atrocious

Fact... you need to do some research on Goodwill :zzz

:cry Cry you are the small ranting child your self look who's commenting someone that sooner or later will end up with no job cause it will close down and nothing last forever either. :grin :grin :p :p

If you work for them shame on you cause I know for fact they don't help any one with disabilities that is not true at all and I wrote this in capital letters not because im a child like you said or a *** so every one can read it better!!Ok and if you don't like it too bad every one complaints from these called goodwill witch is badwill instead. :( sooner or later no jobs for you all.

Stop yelling. No one will take this seriously as you sound like a small ranting child.

Grow up, and write something appropriate.

AND CAPSLOCK IS NOT AUTOPILOT FOR COOL. IT IS A TOOL FOR CHILDREN AND JERKS.

:( DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR STUFF OR CAR VAN OR WHATEVER YOU OWE THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY AND THEY CHARGE YOU ALL AT REGULAR STORE PRICES NOT USED EVERYONE IN THE USA THINK BEFORE MAKING A MISTAKE BY GIVING YOUR MONEY TO SOMEONE ELSE THAT IS NOT GOING TO APPRECIATED AND NEVER HELP ANYONE NOT EVEN THE DISABLE PEOPLE LIKE IT SAYS IT'S A LIE YOU ALL SO YOU ALL CAN FALL ON THEIR HOLE.DID YOU ALL KNOW YOU ARE GIVING THEM YOUR MONEY WITH OUT NOTICING.MY RECOMMENDATION SELL YOUR STUFF IT'S YOUR MONEY NOT THEIRS THINK BEFORE DONATING TO THE GOODWILL ANY MORE MAKE THEM CLOSE THEIR DOORS FOREVER IT'S NOT WORTH HAVING THEM AROUND WANT TO GO SHOP RATHER GET BRAND NEW AT THE SAME PRICE THAN GOING TO THE GOODWILL AND GETTING SOME OLD JUNK FOR THE PRICE OF A NEW ONE LETS SAY WALMART OR KMART.

@adrfrn F

ALL Goodwills are rip offs--- Thats beside the point that the Vendors Mall people are stocking their booths from goodwill, so from now on I will just give my old stuff to family

View more comments (7)
Dallas, Texas

DRIVER BOOST IGNORES REFUND TO COSTUMERS!

REFUND NO REFUND IGNORED NEED TO TAKE ACCTION THIS IS AMERICA NOT A FOREIGN COUNTRY WHERE NOONE HAS RIGHTS VERY UPSET THEY DONT ANSWER TO KEEP YOUR MONEY AND THATS NOT THE WAY IT WORKS THIER SYSTEM SUCK AND I WOULD NEVER WANT TO GO WITH THEM AGAIN REFUND OR OTHER MEASURES CAN BE TAKEN.THESE M/FKRS IN ABRIVIATION JUST WANT TO GET AWAY WITH EVERYONES MONEY REUND OR COURT WHICH ONE NO ANSWER IGNORES NO RESPONDING TO EMAILS WHEN CALLING THEY SAY THEY ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE OR WRONG NUMBER ITS INSANE THEY SHOULD NOT SELL ANYMORE IF THIS IS GOING TO CONTINUE TO HAPPEN BEWARE EVERYONE OF THIS CALLED DRIVER BOOST.
Miami, Florida