Perfect Money is a Scam

For the past 2 years I have been using Perfect Money without any major issues, but last week I logged in, only to find that my account had been frozen!! They did this right as I had just transferred $23,000 into the account because I was a little worried about keeping it in Liberty Reserve. When I tried to send money from the account, it said that my account was limited and that the Perfect Money admin team had frozen my account. I haven't done anything wrong and theres no reason for them to have frozen my account, other than for them to steal the money. I contacted customer support using the contact form and they replied saying that I had "breached the terms of service of Perfect Money" and therefore they had permanently frozen my account along with all of the funds in it. $23k. I can't afford to lose that!!!!!!!!!! PERFECT MONEY IS A SCAM. STAY AWAY FROM IT.

I am sorry but you don't sound like someone that lost $23,000. something is missing from this picture.

How could they just steal your money just like that? Man, I'm gutted for you. You must find a way to get your money back - 23k is a huge amount of money for most working ppl.

Don't even think of using their credit exchange system. Russians waiting to rip you off and walk away with your money faster than you can say Dasvidania. I've lost about $30 in 2 days, lesson learned.

perfectmoney sucks. pay to withdraw money, pay to use a transfer service once you do withdraw the money, get ripped off when you lend through their internal loan service. never again will I use these ***

feel sorry for you mate!! thanks for warning us tho!!

View more comments (4)