Chapman Chrysler Jeep - Chapman in Vegas did not fix my car

I originally broughty car in a week after getting it because of a weird clunking noise it made when shifting. No one would return my calls for the first three days. When they did call, it was to say that they were replacing the motor mounts. I got the car back after nines days and a 50 minute wait room wait. I had to go get someone to get me my car! I drove partway home and returned because the car was shaking very badly. After I waited for another 45 minutes, a service manager came to tell me that a tire rim was bent and a new rim was being ordered. He said he would call me when it came in and that the car was safe to drive. I called him in a week (the promised wait time for the rim). I got no response. At this time I found *** in the bottom of my car, probably what caused the rim issue caused the hole. I returned to the dealer and talked to the manager. He said he would fix it when the rim came in. I also explained that the clunking problem was NOT fixed and he needed to fix it. Again he said he would fix it when the tire rim came in. THREE weeks and many non returned calls later, I got an email from another service guy telling me he was my service contact. I emailed him back and told him my issues. He got the first guy to call me. I brought the car in and picked it up 3 days later. The car still shakes and still makes the clunking noise. I have waited 2 weeks for a reply to the issues. Again, no one will talk to me. I WILL NEVER use or refer anyone to this place. Anytime you want your car not fixed or to be treated like ***, please go here!
ID