Mississauga Volkswagen - VW IN MISSISSAUGA WORST STEALERSHIP! EVER!

First of all I bought this car from vw in mississauga....they changed the rims and delivered it to me with origional huffs that were scratched. Then After driving the car for a bit i noticed that they covered up a lot of the problems, scratches and stains. On the leather seats after cleaning them maby two to three times I noticed there were two huge stains on the seats that were covered by some sort of paint aproximate size is 5 inches length and one inch width. Then I am driving and the car idle was acting funny so I decide to take it to my mechanics for a air filter change and to check my sparkplugs once the engine cover was off we discovered that the box had *** in it and sucked in a bunch of firewall that was cloging the filter...turbo feels funny now probably because of all the *** that got sucked in. ok so about 4 months after the purchase i notice that my bumper isnt aligned properly then i start thinking that it was in an accident...my friend leaned on the side fender and it was loose, we opened the hood and found that the fender is infact loose and that the bolts holding it were half way undone... so could it be my car was in an accident and they didnt disclose it to me? Altogether I have learned its better to buy private and drive the car to ur mechanic instead of going to the stealer ship get ripped off for 5-6 grand and they give u a *** car...I guess its only worth it if ur buying brand new from stealership cuz of the warranty but even then they still suck ur wallet dry...I dont know what i should do I guess it was my fault for not returning the car the same day and *** them the *** out!
ID