Lowes - WRONG SHOWER DOORS

Update by user Jul 21, 2018

So the GM finally calls me and says the doors won’t fit in his SUV that I should call that store and arrange for delivery. I told him I’m done and get my doors to me anyway you can.

If the GM is an idiot. What do the rest of the other workers in the store are.

Original review posted by user Jul 19, 2018
I HAD MY CONTRACTOR PICK UP THE DOORS. THEY WERE SITTING IN MY HOUSE FOR 2 WEEKS. WHEN HE GOES TO INSTALL THEY WERE THE WRONG MODEL & WRONG SIZE! SPOKE TO A FEW PEOPLE AT THE STORE AND NOTHING WAS DONE. I GET TO THE GM HE SAYS I LOCATED YOUR DOORS AT ANOTHER STORE AND HE WAS GOING TO PICK THEM UP AND SWAP OUT THE WRONG ONES HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE YESTERDAY BUT HAD TRANSMISSION TROUBLE. HE SAID THAT HE WILL MEET ME AT MY HOUSE AT 2PM. ITS NOW 3PM AND IM STILL WAITING! NO CALL NOTHING! THIS IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU GET A LOWES! I’m amazed there still in business. REDICULOUS! This is holding up my bathroom a week now and they don’t care.

Why didn't you contractor confirm that he was picking up the proper product? It sure would have avoided a delay in your project.

ID
Yonkers, New York
Cons
  • Your customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Thumbtack - NO CALLS MONEY WASTED!!!

I am in the entertainment business. So I decided to give thumbtack a try. So this is what I have come up with. I feel when you pay for a LEAD you actually need to get something for your money. The most important would be a phone # and e-mail. Which is never given!!!! In my field performers charge a variety of fees. I have a certain fee I am willing to go out for. There is never a budget that the client is willing to spend. (This would save everyone alot of time and money) I have spent a good amount of money and have never recieved a call. Not even an inquiry to discuss there event. I know how to fix the problem but thumbtack doesn't want to do anything about it. Its a waste of time. If they keep up these practices they will be out of business. The way they make money is from performers not the clients. I went to the other side to see what the client fills out. That's where the problem is. A lead is not a lead with out a phone #. Which should be mandatory!! What's funny is there is no place on the lead sheet to enclose a phone # or e-mail. I am currently with other companies that are real Professionals thumbtack is not. I have tried to explain to the staff. But they are not interested in doing anything. This company could make millions and is an easy fix. Its very frustrating. They've made it clear to me that no changes are being made!!!! So becasue of that I have ended my relationship with the company. If anyone has had a better experience with them I would like to here it.
ID