Continental Van Lines Inc - Continental Vanlines Usa performed a good move for our family.

I came here to write of our experience with Continental Vanlines usa and moving america usa. The did a move for our family on Wednesday 9-12-2012 and the move went great. The movers arrived within 15 minutes of the scheduled time and they got right to the job at hand. My wife saw the above bad recommendation written above but after we spoke to Gregg and then Sherry I decided that I would give them the shot and im glad we did. Some friends told me horror stories of past moves from other movers they hired and a few told us of decent experiences so we were on pins and needles until 4 hours into the move. The guys were outstanding and professional. The move went pretty smooth aside from our hot tub getting a small scratch because the guys had to actually lift it over a 4 foot fence which i didnt tell them about when i hired them. I though it would easily fit but no way and they really needed another mover but they did it with only 3. I only requested 3 movers. They gave me an estimate between 6-8 hours and the move took a total of 9 hours with the hot tub so we were very happy about that. All in all I would definately recommend Continental Vanlines and i would hire them again.
ID