Solo Mobile - Unrequested Services

I don't know what this service is or why it's on my phone bill. I did not request it and I don't know how to get rid of it. Please help. It costs me $12.95 a month. I thought it was a part of Verizon, but I found out it's not. How can I be refunded? I see this is not just my problem. I pay enough on my phone bill to have to pay bogus charges that the phone company is not aware of. This sort of behavior should be punishiable by law. Thank you.

Hi,

Are you sure this was from Solo Communications?

From your description, it seems like it is from http://www.solomobile.ca, not solocom.ca.

If it's true, can you remove that complaint?

If not, can you tell us more about it at info@***.ca

sounds like you got slammed, that is a phone service being attached to your phone company.

#220394

I was also a victim of this scam. I called and cancelled the service and was told that I would be receiving a refund for the 2 years I was charged.

The operator was good and didn't try to deny that I had not requested the service. That was good.

But I'm still very upset about the company and its practices. Please alert everyone to check bottom of their ATT billing statement under enhanced services for an unauthorized $12.95 billing.

View more comments (2)