comment to review:

Red haired radio shack girl made me mad

Radio Shack #541873
If you use any of the electronic parts, Radioshack doesn't return them. Do your research first before you touch the iron to anything. The only reason the manager refunded your money was probably because you were being a ***.

Radio Shack Falsely Advertises

Radio Shack #541871
Any complain that has "Black Friday" in it just needs to be thrown out. Be real people.

A piece of *** place

Radio Shack #541868
Heaven forbid we do our job...

Bogus Accidental warranty

Radio Shack #541866
Yes, we really do train to *** all over. Because it is what we want, every day, to listen to you people ***.

Most ignorant statement I have seen here. Well, close.

There is no "accidental warranty" on anything Radioshack sells, at least, not on the date that this was posted. It wasn't until the beginning of September that accidental damage was covered. "My daughter got careless." Definitely doesn't cover that.

Radio shack sucks

Radio Shack #541865
So you can use the internet (sort of?) but you don't have a telephone number. Take caps lock off, then go into a store and not act like a ***, then you won't have people returning the favor.
1 0

Radio

Radio Shack #541864
It's actually illegal to discriminate against people who don't speak English as a corporation.
comment to review:

RADIOSHACK got their insurance plan w/o being asked nor expalined covererage plan.

Radio Shack #541863
It appears on the card reader BEFORE you pay... Most likely you misunderstood or just plain talked out of your *** about the insurance plan because Radioshack can't actually put the Sprint/AT&T/Verizon insurance on when we activate the phones.

Also its on the receipt. You pay for a high priced thing, usually you look at that.

And in the event that you knew what you were paying for, it says that there is a deductible, in huge letters, on the brochure.

Radio Shack misleading Warranty/Lousy product

Radio Shack #541859
Honestly...

From an employee's perspective, I'd say no, after the 2nd try. Yea, electronics go faulty sometimes. Even twice. But that many times in less than a month? No sir, that's definitely your doing. Maybe even on purpose, if you're that much of a ***. I've had customers try the same thing.