SunJoyDirect - Poor Service - Lousy Staff

Ordered replacement canopy from site using the pictured item displayed on their website. Did not have original model number so I relied on the picture displayed on their site for the item. Actual item sent was correct to model number only. They displayed an incorrect picture for their item and said that it was consumers responsibility to know the model number and not pay attention to the picture. When speaking with them I informed them that the picture was all I had to go on and their response was basically that it was my fault and they did nothing wrong. I should know my model number. Staff was extremely rude. If ordering from them, ensure you have the EXACT model number. Pay no attention to their pictured items, they aren't correct and do not stand by them

Well Wayne, hate to say it but you are wrong. If you go to their website today and call up their part number L-GZ120PST-1 (Target Sutton Canopy) it will show you a picture of the Target Pagoda which is L-GZ120PST-9.

If I don't know the part or model number, I can only rely on the picture they post for that part number. They are still wrong and haven't corrected it after being informed of it.

As to the ford and buick reference, seems strange that that was the same example the rude customer service person used. Are you related or do you work for them?

Once again, if you order by picture, they do not match. And their site states "it's best to have your correct model number available when purchasing". In the FAQ section it states "Please do not just go by what the gazebo looks like in the picture". If you have no part number, you have to rely on them to be accurate in their data.

They are not. Glad you're not on a jury.

I went on their website to see what it says and it states in black and white on the site not to go by picture. I'm sorry but you are wrong on this one.

I had my model number put in and received the correct one.

If you have a ford car and order a buick part it will not fit, so it is your responsibility to have the correct information. sorry i must defend sunjoy in this case

View more comments (1)