Poor customer experience at Target

What can i say target? I am dissapointed in you :( last time I went I asked a store manager if there were jobs available and a black cashier had to open her big mouth to let me know that she wouldn't let someone else take her job but the manager apologized for the cashier's rudeness i dont like how the employees favor each other they think they own target or something for being friends but they are wrong , they discriminate against whoever they dont like and take abuse of their customers and since they got new inventory like clothes and accesories from neiman marcus they can take abuse of their customers by making prices skyrocket when you can get a better bargain i find it ridiculous that there is people who pay that much for their sorry inventory please take your money somewhere else like walmart or the dollar tree but please dont be fooled by their hipocrite store i am dissapointed in a purchase from their store i bought a razor and the blade does not cut really good i barely used it and it is wearing out everytime i shave it burns my neck and face and i payed like 45.00 dollars for that *** thing I am not going to buy from their foney inventory again unless they get better quality stuff

You sound like a racist... But what can I expect from Texas. I am glad Target did not hire you.

With a post like that bad mouthing Target and you wonder why they did not hire you. A little advise. Do not bad mouth a prespective employer if you want to get the job.

lol...Learn to spell *** and stop watching day time television, maybe if you combine those two things you can get a job working at Target. Just hope the application isnt a spelling bee

alright, calm down

You most definitely have to pass a drug test to work at Target. At the same time, the customer can be more of an *** than the cashier.

I don't think Target hires people that use drugs.

View more comments (5)
Dallas, Texas
Loss

Horrible service at Furrs family dining

My visit today on Sunday to furrs' restaurant at the one in richardson was ruined. While i was trying to get my food a rude employee came up and decided to get ahead of me while I was barely trying to get a drink after I had finished getting my food at the line and she was trying to get some refills for someone else and she emptied the ice and drink from somebody else . the drink spilled over my food which is disgusting because that cup could be carrying a virus or something like the flu and we might get sick .In addition I found the food to be very unsatisfying because the catfish was dry and tasteless like a piece of carton , the bread was burned , and the lemonade had too much sugar , also the utensils are poorly washed which is anti-hygienic and the vegetables come from opened cans which I find to be lazy .I will not go to this restaurant again to be charged 50 Dollars for my whole family with this poor tasting food. Do not go to this horrible restaurant ever in your life.
Dallas, Texas
Loss

Neebo store near farmers brch in dallas selling fraudulent stuff

Update by user Sep 13, 2012

forgot to mention this store is not even bbb accredited

Original review posted by user Sep 13, 2012
I am a student from a DCCCD College , This is the first time I am buying from a bookstore called Neebo at 4051 Lyndon B Johnson Freeway Farmers Branch, TX 75244 I bought my things in the 6th of september because they were out in my college but i was not informed that the last day to return single items such as codes were on the 5th . I called the store clerk ,someone named vanessa(who is incompetent)and told me I could not return my stuff because the policy for exchange says that the last day for returns was the 5th even though it was unopened and intact. I find such a policy ridiculous and unfair,because it makes no sense they would sell me something a day after just so they can sell . She thinks she is hurting me but she is really hurting herself because in the end she will end up with a bad reputation . The "store " pretends to be called Neebo , but the real question here is do they have the permission to sell fraudulent things to students ? In general , I should of never bought things from this store , this is the worst store location ever. So do not buy things from these kinds of stores. i will not do business with them ever again.

You are a dumb-***! Read your receipt.

I bet it says on the bottom that all textbook returns/exchanges are due by a certain time. If you had half a brain you would realize YOU are the problem.

Ignorance on your part is your fault, not theirs. :x

Arlington, Texas