Vian Kennels - Alexis Leann Vian - VianKennels

Alexis sold a pair of Eclectus to me that the hen went and attacked the male and she never told me the female attacked the male. I am now reading it all over http://birdmart.com "You on the other hand don't mention the pair of birds you sold to someone that wasn't a true mated pair and the female tore up the males beak,opps my bad,no lets not let these people know the things you have done." What else has she done? Can anyone please fill me in on past or previous sales, deals, she has done, good or bad. And maybe let me know what I can do about false advertising, or Fraud with this pair

AlexisLeann Vian and Marie Bailey are now in business together. We joined our aviaries after Marie found out the person she had befriended was not a true friend.

Marie also admitted this fabricated report was written on her computer by another person looking to slander me to hide her poor reputation. This information can be verified by Marie her contact information is now listed on our joint website www.myeclectus.com

Funny the buyer of this pair KNEW the male got bitten by the female (or so we think).

She also knows Fran who previously owned the pair and spoke to her directly telling her the pair had been mated for many many years and how many clutches they had.

The pair was sold AFTER we paid almost 2000.00 to have the beak hole repaired and months after he was fully vetted and in good health.

Another thing that is abit off on this fabricated report.

No one has ever contacted Fran or myself to say there was an issue with the birds. In fact the last time Fran spoke to the REAL lady who bought the pair, they were in a large flight happy as can be.

But I guess POOR SHANNON ANTOR needs to find some way of taking all eyes off herself and her illegal practices...lol

And to the few people she's currently conned into friendship...it won't last, she's used and ripped off everyone she's come in contact with.

Even her own uncle a state police officer will tell you she's a crook.

Gosh what a prize she must be to have BLOOD family love her so much...lmao

So post this where ever you'd like, pass it on share it, cherish it because it's the best lie you can come up with about me...lol

For anyone who does wish to know who's telling the truth about the pair email me viankennels@***.com and I will forward you to the correct information source.

Best wishes....Alex :p

Another thing that is abit off on this fabricated report.

Even her own uncle a state police officer will tell you she's a crook.

Gosh what a prize she must be to have BLOOD family love her so much...lmao

Best wishes....Alex :p

And this is the Alexis Leann Vian that is falsely spreading lies about Shannon Antor to ruin her reputation!!!!!! It's sad what breeders will do to others to make their bussiness look good.Someone needs to shut her down.

View more comments (3)