Rc Willey Home Furnishings - Upset

We purchased an lg lunar compressor French door refrigerator at the end of 2013 with and additional five year warranty. We have purchased all our kitchen appliances and washer and drawer and living room and dining room plus three bedrooms and my refrigerator compressor just went out. After *** research there was a class action suit filed in 2014 and settled with LG and now there is another one concerning these lunar lined compressor lg purchased after 2014. To me RC Willey had to know that there were issues with this LG Refrigerator and I trusted my sales rep. Now am stuck with spending another 2500 on a new refrigerator because from reviews I have read on the repair of compressor some of the refrigerator went bad again within 8 months.

Barbara, I'm sorry that you are having issues with your refrigerator. Unfortunately the extended warranty expired back in 2018, so there isn't anything that we can do.

Sorry.

Let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns and I'd be happy to help. RC Willey Corporate Offices complaints@rcwilley.com

ID
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution