World Of Watches - DON"T PURCHASE FROM THEM and TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW THE SAME

I ordered the wrong pair of earrings for my wife for Christmas and wanted to exchange. When you call their customer service number they put you on hold and then come on and say try later. They don't put you in a queue to call back, there is no way to leave a message. We tried all different time in a day for two weeks. During that time we also emailed and used their chat option on line to secure an RMA number to send back the merchandise since we couldn't get anyone to help us merely exchange it. Finally with one day left on the 30 day exchange policy, my wife sent them an email stating she was sending them back without an RMA and expected a full refund and would be contacting consumer protection and the BBB if not honored FINALLY a response, they said they would sent the request to their refund department which would take 7-10 business days knowing that would make it past the 30 day return policy so they wouldn't have to honor it. This company is corrupt. I'll wouldn't be surprised if the jewelry we ordered isn't even gold or diamonds with such a horrible business plan. Please tag all social media you are on to get the word out never to buy from this site.
ID