Global Bridge Holding - Mike conlon lies

Hi. I hired mike colons to work on my home on getting it out of foreclosure Mike colons told me everything that I wanted and needed to hear to make me feel like there's no one that I can trust and help me with my problem . He told me that he can help get into a program that will approve me 100% I was told that he help may people and he knows what's best for me lies and more lies . Mike colons took more than 4k dollars from me and nothing was done I stop hearing from him he never calls to update with me just to ask me for more money on top of the 4k that I gave him already . Mike is no one to trust and be on the look out for him learn from my mistake people it's not over with me I will take him to court if I can get a hold of him.. Just ask yourself how can one man do a job of a team by himself . He will never ask you to stop by or come to his office because He doesn't have an office he only meets at Starbucks or pan era or other places club house etc .Mike colons is a fraud God does not like lies and fraud .

I too have been ripped off by Conlon. I'm out $3490 with nothing completed.

I've made a complaint with the BBB, Florida Office of Financial Regulation and even made a complaint with 8 on your side, a news channel in Tampa.

If we all do this, maybe he can be stopped so that he doesn't continue to steal other people's money. If any of the above contact me regarding my complaints, would you be willing to come forward with your story as well?

@Skye Gwp

Once again Ms. Jennifer Ward was provided consultation,options,remedies,attorney assistance.

She refused to produce any documentation to validate her false claims and her account is being turned over to Collections for Unpaid Invoices. She failed to provide on numerous occasions requested documentation proving she was the rightful owner of her property. She elected to speak with one of our Attorney's directly whom provided her with results of our findings,solutions and remedies. Unfortunately this is a meritous claim.Our Attorney's will be pursuing defamation charges against her for erroneous and false claims.

Feel free to contact our Company if you'd like any further information as it relates to this case. We acted in the capacity as a Liason,nothing more, her true battle lays with her Lender of which she has been advised to pursue.

Although this site and forum profess to delete personal attacks,it doesn't appear to be the case. With over 15 years in business and over 3500 clients,we strive to satisfy 100% of our clients and exceed their expectations.Slander,false accusations,and outlandish claims personally and professionally we do not take lightly.

Unfortunately with the advent of the internet anybody can make undocumented; nor verified claims. We empathize with your personal frustration of allowing your home to go into foreclosure, but ultimately you are responsible for your current scenario, blaming the bank,lenders,etc..without taking personal responsibility or accountibility will serve no purpose. Please refer to your agreement and make sure you didn't falsely disclose on your application or violated the agreement. If you feel you have a legitimate documented dispute, there is recource and resolution.

Please forward any evidence supporting your claims.We are accessible,transparent and available. To date we have received no letter,phone call or email relative to this accusastion.

View more comments (2)