I have just finished reading the complaints about the flakey seats in various people's motorhomes. Wow -dejavu!! I contacted Thor and got their Waranty department euphemistically called customer relations!! They stated as per their policy that our motorhome was not...

Remember that Thor are only following the rules that they and others have gotten away with. With the continued poor quality of product and assembly, it is incumbent on the potential owner to ensure his choice has been fixed to their satisfaction.

Dealers are given $$ as part of their purchase to apply to the issues of the customer. It is well known in the RV industry that there will be mistakes and poor assembly so they expect the dealer to fix them free of charge IF YOU FIND THEM. A car dealership by any other name.

I am still in this motorhome and still correcting issues. Flexsteel is still no 1 in my mind and went out of their way to help me with a Thor Damon problem.

Go with someone who has purchased a new RV for their evaluation. A used RV guy will not be as useful as someone who has gone through the trials and tribulations of a new RV.

Oh, I have purchased a RV cover for my class A and found Goldline just as bad in their customer service department. Except for their salaries I did almost everything to get them going on the warranty issue.

They are *** and lack the ability to communicate. This starts from the VP Charley Avvanpato. He never returned my call so that I could help the company fix the mistakes so don't buy Goldline. They talk great but do little and their product is questionable in quality and reliability.

We need a blog to put pressure on the RV industry.

Companies like Good Sam have some value in fighting for the consumer but are limited and often political. Many issues remain unresolved based on their choice of fixing.

Good luck