SCREAMING pundits on HLN

HLN #656260
No body cares about you or what you have to say. You are a lonely, pathetic loser who probably voted for obummer. Tour family wants nothing to do with you and that's why you have to watch the trial all day. 8)
1 reply
I do!! Who the *** do u think u are? How do u know nobody cares? Are u "GOD"!!!! What a punk!!! :grin
comment to review:

Don't do anything but sleep on it . . .

Sleep Number #656259
I bet when he isn't around you *** like a crazy person and that's the problem with the mattress.
comment to review:

Stereo-Typed, Falsely Accused, Humiliated, Disrespected, Cops Called, Restraing Order

Jack in the Box #656258
Both of you sound like ignorant democraps
Oh, Yeah! Whose Ignorant You or Me? Ha Ha! I Know You Are Desp
iser To Me! That's Very Bad, Sir!
comment to review:

Sold expired merchandise, Disrespected and insulted,

Dollar General Corporation #656257
He sounds like he is unhappy with his pathetic life as an assistance mgr at a dollar store. He probably needs food stamps since he is a loser. I recommend posting a review on Google maps.

Former employee

Planet Fitness #656255
Grow up. You think you are going to screw the company over but all you've done is look like a fool. You sound like someone who is mad for getting fired. You were probably caught watching playing with yourself and haven't accepted the fact that you are the failure.

BEDBUG BITES MAY10,2013!!!!!

Restoration Hardware #656253
I doubt the store had bedbugs. You are probably a loose liberal woman who has crabs from sleeping around with every *** that offers you a few bucks :zzz
0 2
1 reply
Bedbugs are an epidemic in major cities and they have been found in other major locations in NY. Don't criticize the customer. The fact that bedbugs could be in furniture in a store is quite likely true. The store should be fumigating because bedbugs travel fast, far and wide and the store should be calling in someone to inspect and fumigate.

Bad Product and Dishonest Business

Bedwetting Store #599013
My understanding is the best for the bedwetting store to stay in business is to move it to a liberal city so that the "men" there will have a store just for them.
0 1

Hobby Lobby's Lawsuit

Hobby Lobby #599010
I make sure I spend as much as I can there. I used to go to other stores for my art supplies but since hobby lobby has beliefs based on common sense I'll keep supporting them. A new bill was introduced which will give Hobby Lobby a tax credit for every dime that the facistic obummer regime penalizes them with.
1 1

Chang's Acupuncture San Antonio, TX

Changs Acupuncture #599006
You're right. She probably needs what she thought she was about to get.

Chang's Acupuncture San Antonio, TX

Changs Acupuncture #599004
Maybe you should ask questions before you go around accuse people of molesting you. This kind of slander ruins the reputation of good honest men.
1 0
comment to review:

Judge trades justice for sexual favors

Texas District Court #599003
I've noticed a ton of corruption in the court system and with the police. This is something that is probably true.
2 0
1 reply
Man, have the powers that be done their best to sweep this under the carpet as quickly as they could!!!not only was this guy a sexual predator, but a danger to the relationship between men/Fathers and their children, AND a total menace to society in general...
after ruling against any/all BLATANT evidence to the contrary in their favor, he "looked the other way" when my ex's Attorney (Steven C. Benke) committed illegal acts pertaining to "rewriting" the decree, and actually SIGNED IT. I had filed a complaint against him in March 2013 and September 2014 with the State Commission on Judicial Conduct department prior to his removal, and am working privately on connecting my ex's Attorney (and consequently, my ex) in with the corruption this Judge was involved in.
not only did he pull this on me, but obviously LOT'S of other people before he was caught, and I am gathering information on any/all of the other victims of his unjust, immoral, and illegal actions to file a class action law suit against him.if interested in participating in this action and serving MUCH needed justice to this person, please send an email with your contact information to aprisning@***.com