ADP looses payments on purpose

I have had ADP COBRA dental. ADP kept loosing my payment. That would be easy fix since I have proofs of all my payments. ADP keeps loosing all the proofs of all my payments. I have faxed/emaled the proofs of payments four (4) times to a specific person - Judy, whom I was directed to. I faxed but was not allowed to call Judy and speak to her. I am convinced that "Judy" never existed. It is obvious that this organization is fraudulent and steals money. I have spoken to number of representatives, each of them telling me completely different information about my payments, and every time a different payment was lost. Most of them were obviously making information up as they either had no clue or were covering up the fraud. Even though there is very little money involved, I am still planning on filing complaint with Better Business Bureau and the state of Nevada where I currently live. I suggest that everyone does the same in his/her state, so we can together put the thiefs where they belong.
ID