Dr Oswick and Kashlak - Will not return to this place!

This was my first time at this dentist and I was NOT impressed. I didn t feel that welcome there, and before I even went back for my appt, I had to pay $200+ (and I have insurance!) The doctors were kind of cold and did not have good bedside manner. They told me I had several things wrong, and then asked if I could fork over another $500 for a down payment. This was after my mouth was bleeding all over from a cleaning! They were essentially trying to get me to drop money there on the spot. Who walks into a dentist expecting to pay $700+? When I said I wanted to take a little time and think about it (how I wanted to pay - apply for a credit card or hand over the $500) and I felt like they got snippy with me. They asked me what the issue was and explained the issue is serious. I was in pain, and about in tears as I left. I will NOT be returning. The whole experience was miserable, and I better get reimbursed by my insurance company!

I had a similiar experience! Was in tears by the time I got to my car.

I've never been treated so rudely from someone who I was paying to provide a service. Wanted $500 up front for my next appointment as well. Made me pay $25 for just a consultation even though I have insurance which covers it. Ridiculous.

He did nothing but insult me the entire time and then criticize my "flossing". I will never go back.

ID