comment to review:

Behr 3-in-1 Paint w/Primer - CAVEAT EMPTOR!

Behr #990860
Thanks, Jeff C. - do you know if anything would work now that the wall has been re-primed and re-painted and the adhesive is *still* bleeding through?
0 0
Show
comment to review:

Moto G: Cheap device and you get what you pay for

Motorola #893431
My phone lasted about 6 months before having the same issue - turned off and won't turn back on. Backlight comes on, or the initial start screen (white with blue globe w/"M" on it), but nothing else. Had to call 3x to get my FedEx label emailed to me to return it, now I'm on day 5 of what they claim is a 3-5 day process, and the only thing I've received is an email stating they've received my phone and will be in touch soon. Nothing else. If I call or do an online chat with their outsourced, non-English-speaking (or understanding!) customer service, I get scripted answers about the 3-5 day process of warranty return/exchange, and how "Here in Motorola, we care your satisfaction". (No kidding, that's how they say AND type it.)
I'm holding out hope that they will actually make this right, but if I were a betting person, I'd say that I'm more likely to grow wings and fly than I am to actually get a new replacement phone. Never again, Motorola.
0 0