Comcast DOESN'T CARE!!!!

Comcast's customer service motto "customer's are first" and they are "Comcastic" -- it is a lie! I have been trying for over 2 weeks to get a service technician to come out to fix my cable and internet to no avail. First I was told that I wasn't authorized. How can that be when I WAS THE ONE WHO ORDER THE CABLE ORIGINALLY!!!! Then, I was told that since I wasn't authorized my husband had to order a service tech. He was told that the information in the file doesn't match with what info he gave them and they couldn't help. That's because it was my INFORMATION!!!! This took us 3 days to straight out. Then when we did finally get an appointment, we were told we would receive 3 pre-calls, which we never received. When I called Comcast, I was put on hold for a service rep and then the system hung up on me! After waiting all day for a tech to show, I called again and was told (after 2 attempts to reach a real person) by the next service rep that 3 pre-calls were initiated but there is no answer. However, I NEVER received the pre-calls!!!! So I wasted all day waiting for no one to show!!!! No answered precall, no technician. No service, no credit, just the run around!!!! I asked for a supervisor and was told they couldn't help me. WHAT GOOD IS COMCAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ID