Fraud - now going by A1 Dog training company

ron williams is now going by a1 dog training company he is a fraud - he has 5 counts of animal abuse and i wouldn't recomend a1 dog training company or ron williams ever have an animal in his care - there is no such place as a1 dog training company 609 e jacksonville avenue, villas - please beware tell the authorities if this man takes your dog or your money - he has a drinking problem and never attended cornell university - and he never attended any school except jails and institutions - these poor animals - i will be calling a1 dog training comapny to let them know -

I was a class mate of Mr. Williams and he did attend Ohio State and other University.We where teammates at this schools.I read what you stated and all of these Lies came from a Ms.

James in North Carolina.And she took him for a ride and is still at it.And also sued her.Your next, if not locked up first. Jim Taylor, Miami, Fl

James Caruso, You being charge for Slander and Deformation of Character. I'm a dear friend of Mr.

Williams and has know him for 35 yrs.And he is the Best Dog Trainer in the country and has never harmed any dog.And he is not A1 Dog Training Company. I also work for a law firm. These are personal attacks and he has never heard of you.The case that you are saying that happen is being over turned as we speak. And to include his ex-wife is this.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

GET A LIFE.I have found out who you are and where you live.The court papers are being printed up as of now. And you will be served, at once.

View more comments (1)
ID
Camden, New Jersey

Williams Dog Training - Ron williams dog trainer nj williams training academy

I brought my dog to Ron Williams dog training last year. My dog wasn't fed properly. He was peeing all over the house when I got him home. He was starving and couldnt' even follow basic command. He became terrified of men – and when I picked up my dog I witnessed Ron hit my dog in the head right in front of me. I know this isn't how you train a dog. Today, August 21, 2012 Ron Williams was convicted of horrific animal abuse charges including death or torment of an animal – this is beyond serious at this point. Today, August 21 in Wildwood Court in NJ Ron Williams the supposed dog trainer of williams dog training academy and ron williams dog trainning was convicted in court for public knowledge of all charges brought to him. he is now a convicted animal abuser - please please please don't take your animal here.
ID