Shakeel A. Mian from Prudential Middle East Legal stole AED 57.845 from me

During the period May 2013 to May 2014 I used the legal services of a Pakistani citizen in Dubai. His name is Shakeel A. Mian and he is from the company Prudential Middle East Legal Consultants in Dubai. His company is actually just a one-man show, but that was dificult to spot from his website. During the period he tricked me to belive that I had a rock solid case and he was all the time asking me for payments. In total I paid him AED 57.845, and became very suspicious when he ask med for an additional AED 230.000! That's when I contacted two other law firms, who reviewed Shakeel A. Mian's advice and they were very alarmed at what they saw. My mission now is to warn everybody online from Shakeel A. Mian, so that's why I'm also posting this warning on Pissed Consumer website.

We are a chemical engineering company based in UAE and we hired the services of Prudential Middle East Legal Consultants represented by its Senior Attorney Mr. Shakeel A.

Mian back in 2008 to register our company in Dubai and after that we consulted them on lot of legal matters including Corporate restructuring , Resolution of commercial disputes, representation before UAE courts, merger and acqusition, legal due diligence,employment issues and other relevant legal matters. We found them most professional lawyers in all fields of law.

Muhammad Kaleem

Managing Director

Ocean Corner water treatment LLC Dubai

mohammad kaleem

Reply of Charges published against Prudential Middle East Legal Consultants by Mr. Thomas Jaskov on Pissed Consumer Reports,

We are a law office established in UAE since 2008, recently one of our Ex Client named, Thomas Jaskov C/0 Jaskov Consult , Jaskov Consult ApS Tove Maës vej 7, 3.

tv. DK-2500 Valby DenmarkCvr-nr: DK 3187**** ,Published some baseless and wrong stories against me and our law office [Prudential Middle East Legal Consultants FZE]. We would like to reply all these false,baseless,and unrealistic claims by Mr. Thomas Jaskov as follow,

1- That we used to represent Mr.

Thomas Jaskov in his real estate Dispute in Dubai,UAE during the year 2013, and prepared all the legal documents with arabic legal translations and submitted it to Dubai Courts and Dubai courts then send a letter to Real Estate Regulatory Authority [RERA] and Dubai land department [DLD] to issue the official Project Status of his property.

2- We did follow up this whole procedure for more than two months and than a Project status report was issued from RERA/DLD and we collected it from Dubai Courts and Submitted it to Mr. Thomas Jaskov C/O Jaskov Consult Denmark, with our comments. During the same time we coordinated with RERA/DLD and centre for amicable settlement of Disputes and based on their recommendations we filed an application in the concerned bank of UAE and seeked the Escrow account bank deatils of this project and all these reports issued from the Government departments of Dubai were submitted to Mr. Thomas Jaskov [We keep all the original documents in our office as record and ready rference].

3- Mr.Thomas Jaskov , however was not happy with the reports issued from Government departments and got consultations from some other law offices of UAE and without seeking their formal legal opinion on our work and the procedure we folowed he asked us to pay back his fee, for the whole work we performed as mentioned above,Naturally We refused to do so.

4- After that he started a worst defaming compaign against our law office on internet and illicitly published my pictures and logo of our law office after stealing and copying it from our official website,facebook ,twitter and linkedin Accounts, with some notorious remarks and prmosied to keep this compaing up till we pay him our professional fee without any logic.This is interesting to know that he is himself a blog writer and SEO expert and runs his own Googe adword company under the name of Jaskov Consult in Copenhagen,Denamrk ,by misappropriating his professional skills he also used to defame my office staff on internet that caused a mental torture for all of us.

5- We initialy invited him to involve into amicable discussion with us through their new lawyers in UAE and we requested him more than three times and were ready to meet his lawyers in their UAE office to explain them, however he never accepted this offer beacuse his lawyers ,after knowing the points of facts and law clearly advised him to refrain from any illogical demands. He was so disappoinited with the opinion of his lawyers , that he started defaming compaing against us on internet. 6- We initially send him a legal notice [Copy attached for the reference of readers] and than filed a criminal case against him in Dubai Police Station [Copy attached for the application to Dubai police]. 7- Dubai police after examining our documents and required witnesses, registered a criminal case against Thomas Jaskov under cyber crimes.

[ Please see the attached copy of criminal case against Thomas Jaskov by Dubai Police Station]. So to cut it short all the allegations levelled by Thomas Jaskov in his publications on ripoff reports and other channels of internet are false, illegal, malicious and he is now most wanted by Dubai police for his cyber crimes and all other civil legal proceedings are under way aginst him in UAE and Denmark. If anyone of the reader need more deatils and legal documentation/proof against his wrong allegations , he/she may directly write to me at, shakeel@***.com or alternativey call me at my cell 00971 5* 212****. Best, Shakeel A.

Mian Managing Partner Prudential Middle East Legal Consultants UAE. www.pmealc.com

View more comments (1)
ID
Dubai, Dubai
Service
Prudential Middle East Legal Service
Loss

Www.jobserve.com misleading text in the checkout process

Please be careful when using the website www.jobserve.com and www.jobserve.co.uk www.jobserve.com and www.jobserve.co.uk uses misleading sales tactics in the checkout process: 1) While other job boards such as monster.com call a job post a "Job post" and totaljobs.co.uk call a job ad a "Job ad", then Jobserve's sell's "Job Posts" / "Job ads" under the term "Lifetime Job Credit, without expiry date". Please let me explain why this is misleading: 1a) Monster.com uses the simple term "Job posting" in the checkout process:source: http://hiring.monster.co.uk/recruitment-products/posting-jobs-adverts.aspx 1b) Totaljobs.co.uk uses the simple term "Job ad" in their checkout process:source: http://recruiters.totaljobs.com/page/single-job-ad 1c) Jobserve.com uses the misleading term "Lifetime Job Credit without expiry date" in the checkout process:source: http://www.jobserve.com/gb/en/Recruiter/ProductSelection.aspx# 2a) To further mislead, Jobserve does not write in the checkout process, that the "Lifetime job credits without expiry date" actually disappear once they are used. 2b) Merriam-Webster's Dictionary's definition of "Credit" is: "the balance in a person's favor in an account"source: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/credit In other words, according to Merriam-Webster's Dictionary a "credit" does not have a limited time frame, and since Jobserve uses the term: "Lifetime Job Credit without expiry date" and do not mention that these so-called "Lifetime Job Credit without expiry date" disappear once they are used, in my opinion Jobserve is using misleading methods. These so-called "Lifetime Job Credit without expiry date" are actually not for lifetime, but limited to only being used once. 3) Since Jobserve uses misleading methods to sell their "Job posts" / "Job ads" you might think, that Jobserve has a customer support team ready to help their customers. The fact is that once you have purchased something from Jobserve then it's very difficult to get in touch with Jobserve. My experience from dealing with Jobserve's customer support is that I never received a reply from Jobserve's customer support. Instead one of Jobserve's sales staff, David Walter, called me after 6 days, and tried to sell me more Jobserve products. 4) After having waited 6 days with no reply from Jobserve's customer support, I receive a phone call from a person called David Walter, who works in Jobserve's sales team… Once I received the phone call from David Walter, from Jobserve's sales team, I explained him the situation, and that I have written the email to Jobserve's customer support, and that I never have received an answer, even though it's now been 6 days that I had been waiting. David started laughing on the phone. I asked why he is laughing. He told me, that it's not true that I have been waiting 6 days, as he had called me the day before. I said that it's true that he had called, but he probably did not call me with a reply to my email, so I was therefore still waiting for a reply to my support query. David Walter from Jobserve's sales team told me, that he still called me so it did not count that I have been waiting for 6 days. I asked David Walter if he had ever read the email I have written to Jobserve's customer support, and he said "No". I then said, that since David Walter had not read the email and didn't know about the email's existence, then how could his phone call qualify as an answer to my support request? David Walter said that technically he is answering the request and that I'm not waiting 6 days to hear from Jobserve. At that point I asked David Walter if I can speak to his manager, which turned out to be a person called Chris Moss. 5) As I haven't received any direct answer from Jobserve's customer support, I have called Jobserve's at their main telephone number: +44 (0)162* 817335, and asked about contact details to the management team. Unfortunately since Jobserve's management have instructed their staff not to give direct phone number or email to their management staff, it has not been possible for me to get any direct phone numbers. I told the reception, that I have purchased a Jobserve product, and therefore am a Jobserve customer, and that I would like to leave feedback to the management, but that didn't help, and I still couldn't get any direct contact details to the management. Instead I was told to go through the Customer Support. However since Jobserve's Customer Support is not answering their emails, it seems very difficult to get in touch with Jobserve once you have purchased one of their products (only by searching on Google and Linkedin on words such as "jobserve", "manager jobserve", "founder jobserve" I found some names on management staff at Jobserve. 6) I have emailed Jobserve's management, including Wendy Cowell, Chris Moss, Robbie Cowling, and informed them that I will post a negative comment on trustpilot.co.uk and other forums warning people about using Jobserve, and also inform about Jobserve's misleading practice, and lack of customer support, and I have received this answer from Jobserve's Sales Manager, Chris Moss: From: Chris Moss (Jobserve) "For you to place negative feedback into the public domain would be classed as libel, should this situation occur JobServe will be forced to take further action and may include contact with your client and the various feedback sites you have detailed. Kind regards, Chris Moss, Divisional Sales Manager, Jobserve After having posted this review on Trustpilot, I have received this threatening email from Wendy Cowell, Jobserve: From: Wendy Cowell (Jobserve) I'm writing to you in my capacity as Global Online Sales & Business Development Manager for JobServe and as Chris Moss's direct line manager. Whilst Chris Moss has been extremely professional and patient in his responses to your ongoing abusive communication to date, your own conduct of behaviour has been unprofessional in the extreme ranging from statements declaring yourself "poor and unemployed" in your initial email ( in which case why would you be looking to advertise jobs in a recruitment capacity) to bordering on the ridiculous whereby you are one amongst many thousand individuals having purchased our "lifetime credits" that apparently do not understand that this actually means they last a lifetime on your account until such time as you are ready to use them! Each of the job boards you have highlighted below also have expiry times associated with their job credit purchases but none of them offer the unique lifetime expiry option that is available with ourselves at JobServe. You've even gone so far as attaching a screenshot of our checkout process that highlights the fact that each job is published on our website for a 7 day period. What part of this did you not understand? I'm more than happy to speak with you personally should you wish to discuss matters further, however I strongly advise you to direct all future email communications via your legal representative as we will certainly be doing so here at JobServe. You cannot blatantly accuse a professional representative of our company (Chris Moss) as being a "SCAMMER" and at the same time threaten that your family and friends are all going to be encouraged to write negative comments about JobServe in the public domain without any recourse to your actions. Rest assured we will be contacting the Client you're acting for and each of the sites you have posted negative comments to and providing them with a full rundown of the barrage of ludicrous and threatening communication you have sent through to us. Yours sincerely Wendy CowellGlobal Online Sales & Business Development Manager, Jobserve 7) Due, to Jobserve's misleading text, I have been mislead into purchasing a product I thought was a "Lifetime Job Credit, without expiry date" and not a simple "Job post". Until Jobserve acknowledges that their text is misleading, and issues a refund, the best thing I can do in the meantime, is to warn other people about www.jobserve.com and www.jobserve.co.uk Thank you for reading this review. Sincerely,Thomas --Tags: www.jobserve.com www.jobserve.co.uk jobserve scam fraud misleading deceptive misleading marketing checkout process misleading text job posting job ad job board
ID