Merchants stay away from Wish.com

Wish #1860048
I ordered two small toys and was satisfied. I later find out that Wish.com claimed I asked for a refund. I then ordered some plastic candy canes and was satisfied. Again, the order was cancelled and a refund given. They are scamming the sellers. Then two purchases were made on my account for expensive electronics and Wish will not credit me back $244; instead giving me Wish Cash. I've contacted support numerous times over a month period and they just keep saying they will get back to me, and never do.

Don't sell on wish.com

Wish #1860047
comment to review:

Spammers order on wish.com and get your product plus your money! Don't sell on wish.com

Wish #1860046

DO NOT SELL ON WISH.COM

Wish #1860045
8 1
2 replies
Sheronda L
Make sure you dispute this with your CC company within 60 days. They will get you the refund.