First Rayt Cleaners Is Rotten To The Core

This Resident/Business cleaner company is unreliable. I got what I thought was going to be a good deal from one of the daily deal services. I paid them upfront and waited all day for the 9am appointment they scheduled after a month. They never showed up, called, messaged, texted, e-mailed or showed any regard at all. I e-mailed the company, sent a message on facebook, and called. Still no response. Now starts the journey of trying to get my money back. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! They are either a scam or just committing fraud. Either way consider yourself warned.
ID
Boston, Massachusetts

Bobs Discount Furniture - Dont buy from Bob's I warn you

Update by user Sep 09, 2012

I cant believe the amount of time I\'ve spent on \"hold\" just to get brushed off by every one that gets on the phone. They must do a special training on how to do people wrong.

I have to take legal action against Bob\'s Discount Furniture in Dedham Massachusetts.

The nightmare continues. I wouldn\'t wish this on my worst enemy

Original review posted by user Aug 09, 2012
What a nightmare. From the salesman's lie assuring me the sectional was genuine leather - it was 17% leather, to the wrong color being ordered. It got worst. I paid private movers $150.00 to pick it up and it was the wrong pieces. The customer service person was so rude that it bordered on abuse. I was told to dishonor the movers, who did provide the service agreed upon, and get my money back from them. Getting the refund was worst. The amount kept changing with the many people I kept getting connected to. Don't Be A Victim

I had to send a 30 day demand letter. The insults and abuse are still coming from Bob's Discount Furniture. The nightmare with this company continues

@cousinjudy

Just wondering whatever happened with your resolve with Bob's Discount Furniture. Were you able to get satisfaction in court?

To Eric from Bob's cares. You already know what Bob's offered me to resolve the problems inflicted on me.

I was offered a $75.00 coupon on another set from the same store with the same policies and procedures. This store is unreliable. The expereinces with them are hurtful. Now they want to bring me back for more punishment.

I guess you sadist sleep well at night after putting people through pure ***. I'll just bet you would try to sell tickets on the Titanic - or do you just offer discounts on disaster

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with us. I'd love to see what we can do to make it up to you. Please send an email to BobCares@MyBobs.com with your order info...Thanks, Eric.

View more comments (3)