Dor24k #1798221
I purchased in Mexico as well and it is also burning my face.

Dor24k #1798220
I would definitely be worried that these products are counterfeit. I just purchased the syringe in Mexico and the one they used on me in the store was great, but what I brought home is not the smae product at all. I believe they demo with a different product than they sell. Total scam.

Dor24k #1798209
Hi there - did you ever get any money back from them? I was also scammed in Puerto Vallarta a week ago. Bought the syringe and it is counterfeit.

Dor24k #1798207
I just left the comment above - was your credit card company able to help you? Have you posted anything on BBB? I did, and their reply was that this isn't an "official" D'or 24K store which is yet another lie b/c the store location is posted on their website. I can't believe this company is actually in business.

Dor24k #1798205
I was also scammed at the same store in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, on the Malecon! Interestingly the owner when I was there a week ago was a woman - also famous and on Dr. Oz. (A complete lie - I looked it up). Supposedly she was only there for 2 days b/c she was opening up more stores in the Caribbean. I bought the syringe for $211. When the product was put on my eyes the results were amazing. However, the product I came home with was not the same at all. It burns my eyes and makes them look worse. It is a completely fraudulent product. I am so mad I fell for it. Did your credit card company help you?
1 reply
#2032703
I believe I just got scammed at Superstition Springs Center mall in Mesa, AZ Same exact thing happened to me.