Stephen Wade Nissan - Misrepresentation by Wade Nissan St George.

I negotiated a trade of my 2004 Nissan Armada for a 2008.5 Titan. I had a trailer package and a back-up sensor system on the Armada. As a condition of the sale, I required that the same systems be added to the Titan. It was mutually agreed upon. The closer pushed a credit application in front of me. I said "I am paying cash." She said that it was a requirement of the Homeland Securirty Act that i comply with her request. I refused inasmuch as I did not beleive for a second her "they want to know if we are selling to terriorists." I would not give my S.S # and was obligated to pay by certified check. I also was presented with a document that stated that there were no implied or express agreements to add additional equipment. Obviously this was false. I signed after noting that the two additions were a condition of the sale. When I picked up the Titan it had the trailer pkg and an aftermarket back-up sensor. That sensor is erratic and inconsisent. It is dangerous to rely upon. The sales manager refuses to install the factory system and has offered to "undo the deal." I said fine. He then informed me that he had sold my Armada to a wholesaler. A few days later he called to say he had the Armada was ready to make the trade. I asked if the check was "certified." He said no. I said that was what we had agreed upon. Eventhough it was early on Thursday he said he would not be able to get a certified check until Monday. I said I would wait. I am still waiting. People if you think that the U.S. car dealers are bad, you only have to experience the treatment I have received from Stephen Wade St George Nissan to see that the industry is pretty much on a level playing field. More news as issues develop.
ID