Caroles Personal Touch #528025
Oh your a PHONEY! Your no real Grandma, I talk to all me neighbors about this last week and every single one agreed that we should have the right to know if the company we hire who will be inside our home will send in cleaners we never met and if they have a terrible criminal record they all agree, HECK YES we should have the right to know! and if this Carole is so proud of her son why does she hide his crimes from her residents she cleans for ?
Your no grandma either missy! your nothing more than another family member trying to defend that crooked business, we read your message and no grandma we know uses that slang language HATERS! Your one of those forgiven criminals of your mother is all you are!
If your so proud of your criminal family Carole? why don't you allow the resident to choose for them self? that is what you would expect!
1 0

Caroles Personal Touch #521819
I want to clarify my ending to that opinion I gave regarding conducting business in an dishonest manner, I have never had a cleaning company come in my home, I have had repair men and painters my husband hired, My husband was always very upfront when hiring home help as he would ask them with a confident pride , if they have a criminal record and if so what is this from? As a mother and Grandma I think it's dishonest to not allow your homes to be aware of your employee's criminal record before entering their home. It should be their choice, it is their home not yours.
0 1

Caroles Personal Touch #521812
:roll
My daughter came here to write about her bad day with a local bank teller an seen this in the recently talked about bar along side here, she suggested I read about it because it broke her heart, As for a house help? I will say I would be very uncomfortable with this company and yes I understand it was long ago some are insisting these things happened, I just believe if a person has more than two an then three and then four different acts against the law they have committed in life, unfortunately I worked too hard with my husband our entire life to earn what little we have, I just am never ok with these young men beating up their wife or girlfriend, that young lady is someone's daughter and sister or best friend. It's never ok to ever ,ever hit a frail young women. I hope he truly has been punished with his actions in life. My heart goes out to this Madison, This family dispute should not be done in public where the child feels hurt from other family talking about her parents, it is childish an speaks loudly of the character of these people. I came from a poor family and my husband's family did not agree with him and I dating, I feel very blessed that after only a few y
...