comment to review:

Was charged twice upon ordering new y500. I was then delivered a used laptop.

Lenovo #820095
In case you haven't heard about this yet, the NSA has been intercepting all computers ordered online, and planting "backdoors" in them, then re-packaging them up and shipping them to their destination. Supposedly they were re-sealing everything so it still looked factory fresh - but you may have gotten one that was rushed. It's very possible this wasn't Lenovo's fault.
0 0
comment to review:

United Furniture Warehouse - Do NOT Shop Here!!

United Furniture Warehouse #820085
I have those same coffee tables & end tables - they are supposed to look like that. Shale stone looks like that naturally, do a Google image search. I love mine, especially since the stone resists water damage if you set a drink down on it, and the glass starts to sweat.
As for the couch being too big, perhaps they should have met you half way on that one since the salesperson shouldn't have encouraged you to buy something that was way too big. On the other hand, you should have come there with some measurements in advance. There is no way they can guess how big your doorways will be and if the furniture will make it in.
I had a couch set delivered that was really large, and the only way we could get it in was to unscrew the wooden feet on the couch first - plus thankfully part of the couch was soft enough that it could squeeze through the doorways.
2 0
comment to review:

After more than 3 months of waiting for the product came nothing like the description

Aliexpress #820083
I will never order from AliExpress again. I've ordered from them about three times, and all three times I was sent counterfeit merchandise. The third time, they didn't even ship me my full order. The seller said there was a delay and the rest would be shipped. This went on for months and months - in the meantime I had switched banks - so when they finally offered to refund me, the said they could "only" refund my old bank account, which no longer existed. That is baloney, they would have just as easily sent it to me many other ways - heck, I would have even waited for a check or a gift card via snail mail.
0 0