JUST ENERGY IS JUST A RIP-OFF

First month bill they added charges for "base charge" to my bill without any pre-warning. Second month bill had same charge plus this time they added additional charges for accepting my payment. I paid using my banks bill pay (Chase Bank). They told me unless I had my account paid using their auto pay system (which bills automatically each month) I would continue to have to pay an extra $4.95 per month. Paying your bill on time with a bank check costs extra with these thieves. No alternative available other than to warn others off them. I can only guess what next months bill will bring. Stay away from Just Energy. They are just rip-offs.

Rip off *** merchants

Stay away.

ID
Abilene, Texas

SNYDER TEXAS SUBWAY RIP OFF

I try to take the family out for a meal and have been eating at area subways for a month now ordering the same thing at each location with a bill generally in the $11-12 range. Today at the Snyder Texas Subway the bill came out to $22 so I immediately knew something was amiss. When I asked for the itemized receipt I discovered that each condiment and meat was added on to the price of the sandwich. So a bacon-turkey avacodo which was advertised in the window today was $6.35 plus the bacon was extra (twice), the avacado was extra (twice) and then they added chips although we didn't ask for or receive any chips. When I asked for a correction I was told each item added to the sandwich was extra, over and above the price of the sandwich. So I guess at this particular restaurant a bacon-turkey-avacado was just for the bread ($6.35). Now I doubt if the subway corporation knows about this scam nor do they condone such behavior. In any event, we asked for a refund and left and went elsewhere. I suppose the bulges in the employees pockets were from all the wads of money they had stolen from their customers today. But none was mine:) I don't know how to report this to subway inc but I hope they read this and get crackin' on the perps at this restaurant carrying their logo in Snyder Texas.

How can I put this clearly?! Subway Corp.

does not care about you or anyone else! Do you know how many bullsh- complaints they get everyday? I had a customer that said "I've been reporting you to Subway because you've been out of spinach" It's the manager/owners responsibility of how the store is ran. It's a FRANCHISE!

That means the one person or more OWNS THAT STORE. But they still have to follow corps. rules.

About the refunds, I doubt the employees will be stealing customers money and putting it in their pockets.

They probably had to take THEIR money to give you a refund. If I caught my employees doing something like that, they will be fired and searched for any money they've taken.

ID