Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Straight Talk Wireless - Do Not Use

Update by user Jan 29, 2020

I had to contact them again. After being hung up on again a couple of times, finally my numbers were transferred. Not easy to get transferred to the correct department.

Update by user Dec 28, 2019

Need to be reported to the BBB and FCC

Original review posted by user Dec 28, 2019
Will not port my phone number to another company. They hang up on me every time I am supposedly being transferred to porting. I have had the same phone number for over 30 years transferred 3 times with different services and never had this issue. Been trying for over three weeks. Last week I spent over 2 hours at the xfinity location having them help me and over three hours on the phone today

Hi, Satori. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are deeply sorry for this situation. We never like hearing that our customers are having an unpleasant time with customer service. We would be more than happy to address your concerns and resolve any issues not addressed. Please copy this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and paste it on a new window for chat support or contact our customer care at 1-877-430-2355.

Resolved
ID
Service
Straight Talk Wireless Service Transfer
Pros
  • Until i need them good
Cons
  • Will not allow to port my phone number
Reason of review
Porting
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Verified Reviewer

Straight Talk Wireless - Do not use

Horrible customer service and will not release you phone number to another company

Hi This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I read your post and am sorry that you're having problems with our service.

We're here to help you. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or call us at 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Hi Satori. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with our customer service. Please know that this is not the kind of service we want our customers to experience. Let us further check your account so we can help you fix the issue. Kindly chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

Hi, Satori. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We sincerely apologize for the trouble you have encountered with our customer service. Please know that we're here to assist with any concerns that you may have. We'd like to learn more about your situation and what exactly happened. Please copy this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and paste it on a new window for chat support or contact our customer care at 1-877-430-2355.

View more comments (2)