ASPEN LOFTS IS A FRAUD. Worst "apartments" ever!

Do not be fooled by the advertising pictures they show online. This place is dangerous, terribly inconvenient, and crawling with sexually aggressive construction workers, heavy equipment, and cockroaches. This isn't even an apartment complex, it is a run-down hotel that they are trying to pass off as apartment units. They tell a great story when you view the property, but it is such a dangerous demolition/construction zone that NOBODY should be living there during these months while the construction is underway. When you are not dealing with that, there are break-ins (a police officer told me the Aspen Lofts office was even burglarized), hit and run accidents in the parking lot, and gunshots at the even crappier hotel next door. The owners know this, but they keep reeling new people in to finance the work they are doing. The new people shortly figure out how bad the situation is, then they leave like we did- but without their money. If flat tire from nails, break-ins, vehicle damage, roaches, and construction workers and out-of-town contractors coming on to you at your home, this is the place for you. We got the *** out of there. Aspen Lofts is a horrible place to live.

I AGREE WITH THIS REVIEW. THIS PLACE IS HORRIBLE AND DANGEROUS.

@DONNA

Hi Donna,

I am the Property Manager for Aspen Lofts. I see that this ad was posted back in July of 2012. Since then we have rennovated the property with new windows, doors, completely gutted out every unit and replaced with fine furnishings like stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors, Dark cherry or lite oak cabinets and washer and dryer in each unit. We understand that before this project there were some issues with the property but since the new rennovations the property continues to look better each day that construction nears completion. I encourage you or anyone to come by the leasing office and take a tour of the property. We are getting excited for our landscaping and brand new clubhouse to open. We are also building brand new apartments next door. Please feel free to contact our office at any time. (402) 331-****.

K. Moore and Aspen Lofts

@K. Moore

This is ***. I currently live here and agree.

View more comments (2)